Fiero owner's in Colorado. by zzzhuh
Started on: 09-15-2014 02:15 PM
Replies: 18 (532 views)
Last post by: iced_theater on 05-15-2016 01:29 PM
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you guys all hiding? I've only seen a hand full of fiero's in Fort collins, let alone Colorado. I would like to get a roll count on how many of you there are. I plan on doing an engine swap in the near future and would like have some good information from people that aren't too far away

------------------
Every fiero has a story, It's our job to keep that story alive.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JamesCurtis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm thinking of moving to Ft. Collins, if that counts . Have been down there a few times in the past month looking the place over. Hopefully I'll be moved in the next year or two.
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JamesCurtis:

I'm thinking of moving to Ft. Collins, if that counts . Have been down there a few times in the past month looking the place over. Hopefully I'll be moved in the next year or two.

Great to hear man, if you move here you won't want to leave haha. If you are ever in town, send me a P.M.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been to Colorado quite a few times.

Once so far in a Fiero.

Planning on coming out to the Gunnison Car Show next year.

I heard about it to late to make it this year.

Colorado ( Pikes Peak ) is worth the 1000 mile one way trip.

litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.milehighfieros.com/

Check out the local club...
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any of you CO folks ran across the guy I sold my black 88 T-top GT to? That's been probably 7-8 years ago. I told him about the forum, but as far as I know he's never been on here.

------------------
12th Annual California Coast Run
October 17-19, 2014
http://www.californiacoastrun.com
1988 Fiero GT - Nashville, TN 37203

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Have any of you CO folks ran across the guy I sold my black 88 T-top GT to? That's been probably 7-8 years ago. I told him about the forum, but as far as I know he's never been on here.

The only black '88 GT T-Top I know of in Colorado is owned by an older guy who smokes a lot.....can't remember his name though. If that's him then your car is doing well (save for the smoking part)....I've seen in on several different occasions over the past few years and it looks good. If it's not the same guy then I have no idea.
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sold mine to a young couple. Of course, that was a long time ago. I drove it to Vegas and met them partway to make it possible for them to buy it. It was all stock, gray interior, auto, 74k on it when I sold it to them. Would be interesting to know it it's the same one.
zzzhuh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by litespd:

http://www.milehighfieros.com/

Check out the local club...

Awesome, thanks mate! I'll upload some photo's if and when I meet some of these folks.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John Kruger is his name.

Originally posted by mrfiero:

The only black '88 GT T-Top I know of in Colorado is owned by an older guy who smokes a lot.....can't remember his name though. If that's him then your car is doing well (save for the smoking part)....I've seen in on several different occasions over the past few years and it looks good. If it's not the same guy then I have no idea.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car was pretty easy to tell, unless the spot has been fixed. The only bad spot on it was on the drivers outside door panel. Someone grabbed that rear corner trying to open the door and cracked it a little. Not bad, but annoying.
PFF
System Bot
drumnerd33

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drumnerd33Send a Private Message to drumnerd33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also looking for fiero meets in Colorado, checked mile high fieros but looks like it hasn't been updated since last year. Anybody know of any meets here? I'm in Colorado springs.
1fstfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fstfieroSend a Private Message to 1fstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Colorado as well. Doing an 88 notch widebody twin turbo 3800 swap.
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a Facebook page that is a bit more current.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MileHighFieroClub/

Joe
Bob2112

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bob2112Send a Private Message to Bob2112Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi! I'm in Denver, been busy working on the car so I can enjoy it in the nice weather and thus haven't been on the forum as much as I would like. I'll be back to posting soon. Mile High is doing a meet up with another club in Elizabeth this summer. Check the facebook page for details. I plan to be there.

------------------
New Moon Rising - 1988 Black Formula
My Blue Heaven - 1965 Mustang Coupe

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2016 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just south of Grand Junction.
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JamesCurtis:

I've heard the median home price is about $400k now. I have an aunt and uncle that are realtors down in Ft. Collins.

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2016 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

I've heard the median home price is about $400k now. I have an aunt and uncle that are realtors down in Ft. Collins.

Colorado's real estate has skyrocketed in the past 2-3 years....especially in Denver. Homes that sold for $150K in 2013 are selling for $250-$275K....in some cases they have doubled in price from 3 years ago. It sucks because I spent 2 years in Texas for my job (2013-2015) and when I left houses were still reasonably priced, but when I got back last year the flood gates were opened and prices kept rising and rising and rising. They have somewhat leveled off, but are still overpriced. I am finally in a position to afford a house and haven't been able to find anything in my price range that isn't a glorified cardboard shack.

I lived in Ft. Collins about 10 years ago.....not sure what the prices have done up there since, but I imagine they have gone up dramatically too. It doesn't help that it keeps making lists of the best place to live. The secret is out!
iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2016 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I lived in Ft. Collins about 10 years ago.....not sure what the prices have done up there since, but I imagine they have gone up dramatically too. It doesn't help that it keeps making lists of the best place to live. The secret is out!

It's also skyrocketed. My grandma on my mom's side bought a house on East Mulberry back in 1990 for $31K; after she passed away her house sold for $143K in June of 2014. The person who bought it sold it for $214K in December of 2014.

My grandparents on my dad's side lived on West Oak just a couple blocks away from City Park. After they passed away, the house sold for $260K in 2011, it now has an estimated value of $511K

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock