Just a funny observation by wayneman
Started on: 08-24-2014 07:46 PM
Replies: 6 (309 views)
Last post by: wayneman on 08-25-2014 04:31 PM
wayneman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was just doing some paperwork when I noticed that in my file cabinet the "Fiero" file is 10 X bigger than all my other files! All those receipts!

Also, why is the word fiero always underlined in red? Of all places you would think PFF would have spell check OK the word Fiero. Does it not exist anywhere in the english language?

Someone talked about simple threads turning into arguments totally off the original topic and there we have it…..a simple thread of someone introducing themselves to the forum and it turned into an argument about uploading photos. LOL

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum fellow Floridian
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks…I wish you were a little closer. I haven't found any members in palm beach county yet.
fastblack

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastblackSend a Private Message to fastblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure about other browsers but you can right click the word that is underlined and "Add to Dictionary" in Firefox. Also, if you capitalize Fiero in Firefox it will not underline it as misspelled.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wayneman:

Someone talked about simple threads turning into arguments totally off the original topic and there we have it…..a simple thread of someone introducing themselves to the forum and it turned into an argument about uploading photos. LOL

You call that an argument? You must be new here.
Black84originalowner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black84originalownerSend a Private Message to Black84originalownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in Jupiter also. Cruise someday?
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black84originalowner:

I am in Jupiter also. Cruise someday?

Absolutly!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock