Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  My Fiero in vehicle wrap competition, i need your votes!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
My Fiero in vehicle wrap competition, i need your votes! by 85sliverGT
Started on: 08-20-2014 08:46 AM
Replies: 37 (1315 views)
Last post by: Sage on 09-24-2014 09:14 AM
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey everyone!

My Fiero is currently in an online vehicle wrap competition being put on by 3M commercial graphics. This is a chance for wrap installers to showcase their work. Have a look, if you like what you see vote for my car. No signing up or anything, its just 2 clicks.

Click here to view and vote

Thanks for looking, and to everyone who has already voted!

Blake

[This message has been edited by 85sliverGT (edited 09-24-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done. Nice car, you do good work.

Jim
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done .... seen your car in person ..... work of art !!!!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow that is an great looking car! Nice job on the wrap too! I have to ask, what scoops are those on the hood?
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beautiful! you got my vote
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I voted a couple of times . Got the chance to see this wrap in person and it looks great.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done! Looks great.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL DONE! Your car looks great. I used some red and carbon fiber-look on mine and had lots of problems with most of the tight corners and large areas. Like a dumb asp, I tried to do it ALONE myself. I now have 10+ car; any closer and the extra seems show up.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 08-21-2014).]

NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...double post...

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 08-21-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone!! The car picked up almost 50 votes yesterday from this thread. I'm truly honored with some of the feedback! Thank you!!!

NEVERDONE- The hood scoop is made from scratch. My own design, inspired by the 03-04 SVT Mustang hood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw it in person too, nice job!
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted, excellent job. I only checked maybe 5 other entries but you have the most votes by a large margin. That Gulf Livery Aston Martin is sweet though.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! I may steal that design for my next fiero! (If you dont mind that is) i had alot of people in my contact list vote for ya as well!
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
voted!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
vote placed. Nice ride you have

------------------
1986 Fiero GT 4 SALE
1992 SVX LS-L
1998 Ford F150 Super Cab V8 4X4
2003 PT Dream Cruser #1801
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake, you know you get my vote! After I drooled over your "paint job" at the Tyler Shipman show I now have a much different opinion on vehicle wraps

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-23-2014).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted!!
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for the support! The votes continued to pick up today. PFF is the best community of any car forum online.

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Voted, excellent job. I only checked maybe 5 other entries but you have the most votes by a large margin. That Gulf Livery Aston Martin is sweet though.

Oh no, a couple guys have 500+ votes. Which is fine, i have no real hopes of getting to the finals or anything its just for fun. To represent the Fiero!

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Nice! I may steal that design for my next fiero! (If you dont mind that is) i had alot of people in my contact list vote for ya as well!

That would be awesome if you made a hood like mine. I took the idea to make it from other people and took the look from the Mustang. A couple people have said they want one so ive been thinking about making a mold of it and making a couple fiberglass scoops that could be molded in.

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Blake, you know you get my vote! After I drooled over your "paint job" at the Tyler Shipman show I now have a much different opinion or vehicle wraps

Dr. W.

Thank you Will! The wrap helps, but what really makes the car is the beautiful trunk gasket!

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

The Aston is one of my favorite cars ever. It was really beautiful before. But after.....uggh....

To the OP, your car is very tastefully done. LOVE IT!! What a nice wrap. And I really appreciate the skill to make it that way. It really does look like paint! Very impressive!! You really earned my vote!
PFF
System Bot
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking on warping my car the other day. I was unsure on how to wrap aero nose though with all it's holes. I want a seamless look

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Oh no, a couple guys have 500+ votes. Which is fine, i have no real hopes of getting to the finals or anything its just for fun. To represent the Fiero!

Not sure if you already have, but try facebook and other Fiero forums too.
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted in a couple of the Fiero groups on Facebook, and they helped a lot. Facebook is a great resource for something like this as it is so easy to spread to other people.

The first round of voting still has a month left so I'll give it some time before pestering everyone again!
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done, voted for your car.

Very nice job!
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nicely done you got my vote.

I got just one question, just how much does something like that cost, low to high price for a complete Fiero wrap?

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

jon m

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jon mSend a Private Message to jon mEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted - nice colour
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted. Very nice. I like the red color better, though. Or, I like the color red better.

The front fascia sometimes looks a bit different in color. Are my eyes failing, already?
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very cool! I made it 300 with my vote. Love the hood scoops. Didn't another member have similar ones? SoulCrusher maybe?
wayneman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for waynemanSend a Private Message to waynemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
done! Nice choice…..love the matte finish. Good Luck
CKlinck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CKlinckSend a Private Message to CKlinckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got my vote.
Looks amazing! Makes me want to do this to my car.
PFF
System Bot
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you everyone!

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Nicely done you got my vote.

I got just one question, just how much does something like that cost, low to high price for a complete Fiero wrap?

Steve

Like a paint job the price can vary quite a bit depending on the quality/level of detail, but i would say if you called 10 shops you would get numbers between $1500-$3000

Originally posted by tshark:

Voted. Very nice. I like the red color better, though. Or, I like the color red better.

The front fascia sometimes looks a bit different in color. Are my eyes failing, already?

No your eyes are fine. The color changes slightly depending on light and angle, so when 2 panels meet that are at two different angles the color appears to be different.

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Very cool! I made it 300 with my vote. Love the hood scoops. Didn't another member have similar ones? SoulCrusher maybe?

Your right on. Soulcrusher's hood was what i basing mine on. I just changed it a bit to fit the lines of the hood better.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm wondering ...... officially what color is it ....or should I say what is it´s name color.

thx
Danyel
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel the material is 3M 1080 Matte Charcoal Metallic
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

Danyel the material is 3M 1080 "Avalable in USA Only Because Canada Is To Gray And Dreary In The Dead Of Winter Matte Charcoal Metallic"

There I fixed it for you Blake

Will

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-24-2014).]

crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Voted. Looks great I had no idea you could wrap a car one color like that thought it was just for graphics. OP how is the cost compared to paint? How well does that stuff hold up?
85sliverGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today is the last day to vote for my Fiero, if you haven't voted please do!

Big thanks to all my Fiero friends for the support on this! I got way more votes than I thought I would. Thank you!!

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice work!

Got my vote.

HAGO!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock