Carpet by FormulaCraig
Started on: 08-18-2014 07:50 PM
Replies: 4 (216 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 08-20-2014 03:59 PM
FormulaCraig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaCraigSend a Private Message to FormulaCraigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone please tell me again who to use for the closet blended match on the interior carpet.I am now ready to replace but forgot who several people said to use.I have the two tone gray carpet and would like to make sure its close and have a heel spot on the passenger floorboard also if possible.Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fiero store actually sells the carpet. Not sure if it has the pads behind the pedals and the passenger side but it should have a similar color.

http://www.fierostore.com/P...%20%20GREY&d=390&p=1
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never found anyone producing the original "salt & pepper" blend molded carpet.

All that seems to be available is solid color cut-pile and loop carpets.
http://www.auto-interior.com/pontiac9.htm#Fiero

The closest you may find is Tuxedo - but they don't produce a molded Fiero carpet from it.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-19-2014).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since nearly all the carpeted panels of a Fiero are nearly flat, search some local carpet stores for something close. Use the old for patterns and cut it from the back. I use DAP Weldwood Yellow Contact Cement and a spray gun to install it.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Since nearly all the carpeted panels of a Fiero are nearly flat, search some local carpet stores for something close. Use the old for patterns and cut it from the back. I use DAP Weldwood Yellow Contact Cement and a spray gun to install it.

That is what Rob Amida did on one of his cars:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/000091-46.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock