list of Indy fiero owners. by FFIEROFRED
Started on: 08-17-2014 08:45 AM
Replies: 11 (290 views)
Last post by: chrissin712 on 08-26-2014 05:31 PM
FFIEROFRED

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is their a list of people that own Indy Fiero's?
If so I am now in passion of Indy # 1745. It is a 4 spd car. It is in poor shape. It will be restored.
Fred Hall, Gulfport, MS.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
paced84

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for paced84Send a Private Message to paced84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the ( Indy owners )

Ron T
owner #305 (parts cars #244- #861)
Historian

------------------

signature by F-I-E-R-O (My Indy on right / #1 IMS)

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is! www.fieropacecar.com

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a indy man trans shift nob and the floor mats. That is the only indy parts that are missing.
FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FFIEROFRED

750 posts
Member since May 2008
I just tried to join the pace car sight, but it is not showing me any way to join.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good luck on the floor mats....

But you can create a reasonable facsimile of the shift knob with a regular one and light gray paint from the Fiero Store.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of floor mats in descent shape but the backs are sticky. My other set were also and I had a upholstery shop put a nice backing over them. I can sell you either set for $200.00 as I only need one set for my car.

Also there is a guy on here making the knobs. I bought an original Gm boxed knob and had the upholster dye it to match.

I also will open registration on the Web page for today so let me know if you still cannot get in. I also will have to put your request through later today once home as if I let it be automatic I get **** spam getting through. Thanks,,Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-18-2014).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Also there is a guy on here making the knobs.

Got mine here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/043875.html

My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-18-2014).]

chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(sorry to dig up an old thread) How do you join the Indy site? I don't see an option to register. I wanted to share info/pics on my car. I am the 3rd owner and the previous 2 were older and not active on the forums so I believe little info on the car has ever been posted.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I opened the registration for the day. When I get home from work I will put your request thru if it is done. I had to lock it out do to spam. Rick B
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Also please email me at Rborecky@roadrunner.com so I know which one is yours. I have already received two request over the last few hours and both are bogus. Thanks,,Rick B
PFF
System Bot
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Registration sent. Thanks!

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I opened the registration for the day. When I get home from work I will put your request thru if it is done. I had to lock it out do to spam. Rick B

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock