Started on: 08-05-2014 02:36 AM
Replies: 6 (233 views)
Last post by: proff on 08-07-2014 06:24 PM
proff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to get some ideas about a gold SE fiero's with the back that is a different color
Any pics ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
??????
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean like this?

proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sort off
But not exactly
I was thinking of a color that goes with the fiero gold and a design or a pattern that others have used for the back bumper and basically from the fuel cap to the rear . or I just paint it all gold.
I saw some fieros online with a pegasas on the hood , so i got that pic, got it on a USB stick in "Paint " software, transferred that to a larger stencil and put that on the hood on the gold SE fiero.
Last time way back when i was driving it , i got about 130 yards up the street and the ignition module failed, to i was trying to push it around doing a very slow U turn {its a rural street} and it rolled into a fence cracking the rear paint work.if I get some one else to paint it , its going to cost me $2500 so i want to paint it something different to be a one of a kind. something that mo one else has done here in Australia.
And i thought where else to get ideas from than the guys that are in fieros all their lives, like here on this forum
So any ideas?

[This message has been edited by proff (edited 08-07-2014).]

zzzhuh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zzzhuhSend a Private Message to zzzhuhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to cut part of the image because it was too long. Here is my 'awesome' photo editing skills.

Is this what you are going after? Maybe painting the gas cap as well?

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It shouldnt cost more than say $600-700 to fix up fence scratches and blend some clearcoat, and a decent shop should be able to match the color.

You could post a pic of your actual car for people to photoshop.
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

It shouldnt cost more than say $600-700 to fix up fence scratches and blend some clearcoat, and a decent shop should be able to match the color.

You could post a pic of your actual car for people to photoshop.

will do, post a pic.
here everything is expensive, the reply i had so far is that..... AWWWW you might as well paint the whole car, its the rear half the car and there isn't all that much to it, its a small car.
Quoting $2500

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock