Started on: 08-02-2014 06:18 PM
Replies: 5 (353 views)
Last post by: Francis T on 08-04-2014 10:20 PM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got tired of my crappy looking rear lens - big white area etc- and had some carbon fiber-look vinyl wrap. It took all of 20 minutes to do. While I was at it, I decided to do my headlight lids too. BTW: I have one too many Fieros and may sell this one, though with what I have in it, doubt if I'd get enough for it. So it goes with customization;never get back what ya put in.

------------------
http://i16.photobucket.com/...ancis44/100_1147.jpg
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/francis4
4/000_0451-1.jpg[/IMG]
trueleo.com

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 08-02-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can never have enough fieros.Keep it till you get the price that's fair and get another one,your hooked dude you need help! lol! Nice car buy the way. Davy

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 08-03-2014).]

84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the lenses were just hazed over those kits they sell at the auto parts store will also clear up the tail lights as well and make them look like brand new. Just a heads up to other options other than just covering over those for you to think about, those really work well, I did the headlights on my caravan with it and they looked like brand new. They are made specifically for plastic lenses and work wonders in just 15 min.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I've used those on headlight lenses ans they work good, but my rear lenses were shot on the inside. And since I had the stuff, what the helI. Anyway, tuns out, I like the look better than stock. I haven't yet seen if the Fiero word will show through at night, but doubt it. So no opinions?

[This message has been edited by Francis T (edited 08-03-2014).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks good.Nice to see different alternatives for these tail lights being they are getting hard to find and expensive.You could get some brighter bulbs for the Pontiac lights see if that would shine thru.
Francis T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had I not had the vinyl warp commented to another project, I was almost tempted to cover both halves with it and then cut circles out for the lights.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock