Jason88Notchie's Formula by Jason88Notchie
Started on: 07-25-2014 10:06 PM
Replies: 53 (1625 views)
Last post by: Jason88Notchie on 12-31-2016 05:05 PM
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2016 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got around to posting the pic. Just to keep this thread active I figured I would say that she went night night on Dec 13th. As some of you may know I had to drive this car as a daily since I brought it out. My daughter needed a car so she drove my Fusion and I drove the Fiero. I put close to 8000 perfect miles on it. She treated me well in a time of need. She deserves some well deserved rest. It would have killed me to have to drive it in the snow, but thank god for el-nino and global warming!!

The car cover is from The Fiero Store. It's an Evolution cover that has the extra pocket for the Formula's wing. Very good quality in my opinion.

IP: Logged
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At the Lube....
pro street dave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2016 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pro street daveSend a Private Message to pro street daveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet I like it !
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2016 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pro street dave:

Sweet I like it !

Thanks Dave!
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today at Fall into Avon Show.....

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2016 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1701 posts
Member since Oct 2009
Scott (fierokid87) and my self......at the Lube cruise-in.

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 09-26-2016).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had an issue with a blown BATT fuse that caused my floor lights to come on when the doors were closed and turn off when the doors were open. Seemed weird. So I created a thread HERE to try and figure out what the hell was going on. Thanks to Blacktree, Ogre, Raydar and Phonedawgs for pitching in to offer some guidance. But it got me to think about those floor lights. I wonder how they would look with red LED......

Pretty sweet I would say!!!

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 09-26-2016).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2016 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jason88Notchie

1701 posts
Member since Oct 2009
At the Lube last Sunday.....

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2016 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took the Formula down to Amish country over the weekend. About an hour and a half one way. Car was smooth as silk. The girlfriend was happy.

Over 185 miles I took the MPG, which is combination of both city and highway. I would say 40 city and 60 highway. 24 MPG. I would have to say not too shabby.

And before the trip I replaced some of the lights that were burned out. The HVAC controls were the biggest one I wanted to fix. PITA trying to find those damn buttons in the dark. Ashtray lights and Cig lighter lights replaced as well.
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seem to have the same sunroof in my spare Formula. How do you open it? I'm afraid to break it.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

I seem to have the same sunroof in my spare Formula. How do you open it? I'm afraid to break it.

It's been a while since I opened it. The hole where the pin locks broke. It closes and seals, and the latch stays in place though. I think over the years it just got brittle. But its pretty straight forward though. Pull the latch down pop the center hinge out and push the latch up.
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jason88Notchie:
It's been a while since I opened it. The hole where the pin locks broke. It closes and seals, and the latch stays in place though. I think over the years it just got brittle. But its pretty straight forward though. Pull the latch down pop the center hinge out and push the latch up.

Maybe yours is different. Mine looks like a hair clip going vertical... I've tried pinching it but nothing gives...
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2016 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Maybe yours is different. Mine looks like a hair clip going vertical... I've tried pinching it but nothing gives...

I'll take a pic when I get a chance.
Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2016 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First real issue I had with the car. Starter.....Stuck me at Home Depot. Had it towed back to the house to swap it out. Thought about doing it in the parking lot there, but with ice and freezing rain and other things such as the safety factor I decided against it. Will be back on the road tomorrow. Not complaining though. This car has been really good to me. Rather not be driving it now, but have been going through some rough patches lately. The car has been solid.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock