Started on: 07-25-2014 07:02 PM
Replies: 5 (312 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 08-08-2014 07:13 AM
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was giving away some 88 parts that I had lying around and would likely not need. Lunatic from the forum dropped by while I was in the midst of starting the rear 13" Fieroguru brake swap. We chatted for a few minutes, and then he pretty much took over Being 1000 times more mechanically savvy than I am, he whipped it together in no time and taught me a few things- and even refused to drink my beer!!! Great guy, thumbs up for you!

Now I am trying to convince him to start making 3800 and F23 mounts..so I can replace the garbage mounts in my car!!!! Wishful thinking

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Lunatic from the forum dropped by while I was in the midst of starting the rear 13" Fieroguru brake swap. We chatted for a few minutes, and then he pretty much took over Being 1000 times more mechanically savvy than I am, he whipped it together in no time and taught me a few things...

That's no surprise to hear for anyone who's been following Lunatic's thread HERE. He seems like a very resourceful guy.
Lunatic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Pete.

I was real nice meeting you, your family and your Fiero. I had fun at your place installing the big brake kit. That's what we're here to do, help each other out. Right? Even though your mounts may not be that great, enjoy the driving season as it goes by quickly. Take care my friend, and we'll see each other again.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No surprise here.

Always good to hear.

HAGO!
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you have the money for the brake upgrade why are you still bitching about the mounts... ??
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

if you have the money for the brake upgrade why are you still bitching about the mounts... ??

Because they are garbage, and as a paying customer for products or services, I have the right to complain or give compliments. That's why. Get it?
For example, the Fieroguru 13" brake kit worked exactly as advertised, was delivered promptly without "postal service" ghost stories, and he has been always available to offer customer service. No one ever complains that Fieroguru disappeared, took money and has not shipped parts. Ditto for Rodney. This is called a compliment, and is within the rights of a paying customer.

[This message has been edited by cam-a-lot (edited 08-09-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock