Started on: 07-24-2014 11:45 AM
Replies: 13 (441 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 07-28-2014 09:13 AM
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, I bought a Fiero but am having a heck of a time finding transportation for the car at a reasonable rate.

I found one shipper within my budget but he can't pick up the car until around the 9th of August. The caviat? I have to have the car moved on or before the 28th of July.

The car is located in Downington, PA. If there is someone that is in the general local and has a trailer that is willing to pick up the car and take it to their place until the transport company can pick it up I would be very greatful. If you are willing to travel some distance to help me out I can help pay for some gas but please make sure you are on the SouthWesterly side of PA to help decrease my shipping costs.

If people are up to making a charity transport chain from PA to Texas that would be great as well. I just need to get this car here as quick and safely as possible.

All help and suggestions are greatly accepted.

Specific details about the car and it's location will be provided via PM to those that can help.

Thanks in advance for everyone's potential help.

I should add that the car does not run. It is moveable with brakes, steering etc. but it won't start.

[This message has been edited by IwannaIRM (edited 07-24-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tooshea

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToosheaSend a Private Message to ToosheaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Tim and Lynn
1987 Fastback GT in restore mode..

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM answered.
FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you ever get this sorted out? i have room in my shop to store it and Downingtown is like 45 minutes away from me. I'm in Wilmington DE. The only thing is I cant transport it.

------------------
ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

12.3 is faster than a 13.2

[This message has been edited by FIEROPHREK (edited 07-25-2014).]

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No it's still not sorted out. I have a transporter but he hasn't confirmed the pick up date. It most likely will be sometime between Monday and Wednesday.

So I really need someone's help to store the car until the transporter can pick up the car.

FIEROPHREK, if you could possibly rent a trailer and tow to your place I'd pay you for the trailer rental and the gas.

Any help is greatly appreciated and needed rather quickly.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steve I can maybe see about having it towed to his shop. ill see what its going to be
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Did you ever get this sorted out? i have room in my shop to store it and Downingtown is like 45 minutes away from me. I'm in Wilmington DE. The only thing is I cant transport it.

Rick, if we have to go that route we will, still trying other options as well.
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pontiac kid that would work. I don't have a truck. A friend of mine does but I don't know if he would be available this weekend. You need it moved by Monday? I'll ping my Friend tomorrow and find out if he is available to help on Sunday.

------------------

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Pontiac kid that would work. I don't have a truck. A friend of mine does but I don't know if he would be available this weekend. You need it moved by Monday? I'll ping my Friend tomorrow and find out if he is available to help on Sunday.

Sure thing let me know, it is absolutely imperitive it be gona by Monday at 9am.

FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PK I just got off the phone with my buddy and unfortunately he is out of town. I'll pm you my number and the address to my shop.

------------------

Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what about joey? anyone reach out to bmwguru?
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is in Delaware... I was really bummed to see it go but between the mustang and the other 2 I have my hands full.. enjoy the car steve, really cant wait to see that sucker rolling again.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to FIEROPHREK for giving my new Fiero a temporary home.

I really appreciate him stepping up and offering to shelter the travelling Fiero until the transport company can pick up the car.

A couple more days and it will be enroute to Texas for a new lease-on-life.
FIEROPHREK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem guys! I know the pain of have to move a car and have no place to put it. Had to scrap my firebird formula project because my old landlord didnt like me using the garage as a garage.

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock