Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Guess who has two thumbs and bought a Fiero this weekend?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Guess who has two thumbs and bought a Fiero this weekend? by thefierofarm.com
Started on: 07-22-2014 07:24 PM
Replies: 12 (486 views)
Last post by: thefierofarm.com on 07-27-2014 11:06 PM
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. THIS GUY!
This weekend I was able to buy back the Fiero my daughter and I built to be her first car in 2010. It's a bright orange 1988 GT in need of a few gaskets replaced. Let the fun begin.

My wife was very clear that one can not turn into 120+ in the back yard like last time.
It has been a while since I posted a photo so I may have trouble putting one up but I will get one up as soon as I can remember how.

That Todd guy.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is about time stranger!

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have something with orange fieros.

I drive your old formula everyday.

If you need any help or parts lmk, I have a ton.

Also, if you want your old wheels back, they're yours.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not that we've met yet, but welcome back.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is awesome the your driving the formula. The memories that are connected to that car are endless.
I painted the GT the exact same color as the formula. I do kind of have a thing for orange Fieros.
I would like the wheels if they are up for grabs.

That Todd guy.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back!!
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you.

That Todd guy.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thefierofarm.com:

Yep. THIS GUY!
This weekend I was able to buy back the Fiero my daughter and I built to be her first car in 2010. It's a bright orange 1988 GT in need of a few gaskets replaced. Let the fun begin.

My wife was very clear that one can not turn into 120+ in the back yard like last time.
It has been a while since I posted a photo so I may have trouble putting one up but I will get one up as soon as I can remember how.

That Todd guy.

Todd, is orange the new black?

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats on the purchase! I hope to see it up close sometime in the near future. I love the colour.
thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony,
I will look you up as soon as I get it on the road again. Right now I'm looking at the top of the pistons on the 3.4 mounted to an engine stand.

That Todd guy.
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the GT's with the spoiler delete, looks good!
PFF
System Bot
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They shall meet again.

thefierofarm.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In that scary dr frankenstein voice...
"It's Alive!"
I put the engine back in this morning and drove about 50 miles in it today and it did very well.
I plan to drive it to work tomorrow. I hope it all goes smoothly.

That Todd Guy

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock