Fiero Trike.....yea, it's EXACTLY what it sounds like by akademikjeanius
Started on: 07-16-2014 02:38 AM
Replies: 19 (478 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 07-18-2014 10:27 AM
akademikjeanius

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lunatic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LunaticSend a Private Message to LunaticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While at Friday the 13th, a big bash here in Ontario, Canada, there too was a Fiero trike. I didn`t take any pics but wow, there are people that will drive just about anything.
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There really needs to be a registry or something of these, there are so many running around now.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice seats!
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do they always end up so looooong?
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the good points on one?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blasphemy ! A waste of perfectly good Fiero parts.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 07-16-2014).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 10 years back a Fiero trike showed up at Carlisle. It was a gaudy looking contraption that had a custom cab, functional A/C and handlebars. It looked like something out of a circus. It was the first and last time that I saw the thing. Apparently the owner /builder would travel with it all over ( I believe that he was also at Daytona one year) but he and his trike seem to have disappeared from sight.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how performance is, the power to weight ratio should be a lot better, although I think its pretty stupid looking IMO
tom10122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tom10122Send a Private Message to tom10122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a waste :/
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, unless the front end was wiped out already. I just hate to see a good car cut up for no reason.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree it is a waste and stupid also.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With nearly a dozen of these things posted since I have been a member it should come as no shock to anyone on this forum that some have too much time and too little gray matter

Dr. W.

------------------
Is your Fastback GT's trunk seal shot? My Gen IV replacement GT trunk seals with miter double bonded corners are now in production. $95 shipped to the US (contact me for international shipping rates) More info can be found here GT Trunk Seal Project

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is no shortage of these idiots that make these.
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They need to use the MR2 instead..... I couldn't care less if it were an MR2....

-Mitch

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One on CL in Maine...
http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/4547267843.html

Guy wants $3000 or trade for a scooter... WTH? $3000? I wouldn't shake $300 at the seller.

edit for dang typo.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-17-2014).]

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could of been worse....... wonder how many were 88 formulas with t-tops?

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2014 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can only guess and hope that all of these Fiero trikes were front end damaged Fieros that have been re-purposed.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock