Started on: 07-11-2014 06:18 PM
Replies: 5 (451 views)
Last post by: Dburger on 07-13-2014 10:37 AM
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spotted a little 87 Fiero 4cyl 5spd (engine out of an 88) and I test drove it with my friend Matt. Matt asked if he could drive it (to my suprise) and made an offer and purchased his first fiero! This is interesting in itself to me cause he has NEVER been a car guy - ever. Now, all of a sudden the Fiero changed him! Now Im DEFINITELY NOT complaining here - just feel like Im in a twilight zone episode thats all. So Ive been helpin him work on it, showing him how to do everything (plugs/wires, fuel filter, oil change, etc.) and teaching him things about it. Today, he had a surprise for me - he'd put a small TV in it with my favorite video game system off all time in it - Sega Genesis! He'd said he'd wanted to put an SNES in there, but knows how much I love Sega AND mid-engine Pontiacs so a Genesis it is! Being bored in car audio/video has its perks after all! :P Enjoy some pics! -Ben

[This message has been edited by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD (edited 07-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AstroBDean

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AstroBDeanSend a Private Message to AstroBDeanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it. One of those "why?" things where the right answer is "why not?". Very cool.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back in the late 90s - at least I believe that's when it was - somebody on the forum put one of those small PSOne screens in the map pocket area on the passenger side of the dash. I've also seen some other Fieros that have vehicle TVs in that spot. I always thought if you were into that type stuff of putting TVs into cars the map pocket area would be the best spot for it in a Fiero.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't find the build thread for this system. Can't remember guy's name either.
Maybe someone can point to a thread with more information.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wheels1
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-13-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's interesting. I like it

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock