TLG-Auto.com is now Black Top Racing by BlackTopRacing
Started on: 07-08-2014 01:12 PM
Replies: 17 (2573 views)
Last post by: BlackTopRacing on 12-26-2014 01:14 AM
BlackTopRacing

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello PFF members! I wanted to post on here to begin some communication about the name change and re-branding of TLG. Top Line Group Automotive (www.TLG-Auto.com) has been selling vehicle-specific Fiero lighting and performance/accessory products for nearly 6 years now and we feel it's time to change things around a little bit.

The old/existing website URL is: www.TLG-Auto.com. The new website URL that will probably change over next weekend is www.BlackTopUpgrades.com

We're really excited about what we have in the works for our customers and the niche vehicle communities we work with. Right now we offer vehicle specific lighting packages for the Subaru BR-Z, Scion FRS, C4 Corvette, Nissan 350z and of course the Pontiac Fiero!

We are currently working on a whole new video series with our shop Fiero to introduce some new products, re-vamp some old ones and just give our awesome Fiero customers something (hopefully) entertaining and educational to watch on our YouTube channel!

This re-branding process has just started now and it will take a little bit before it's done, but we wanted PFF to know first before we launched the re-branding campaign. TLG was originally "founded" here on PFF, and we want you to be a part of what we are doing.

Expect to see more posts from us on here in the near future as well as some forum banner advertising to support this community. As soon as our website changes over to the new brand and URL we will also change over our YouTube and Facebook pages to reflect the new brand.

That's it! Just wanted to give you a heads up on what to expect from TLG and Black Top Racing!

Chris Nelson

-------------------
www.TLG-Auto.com is www.BlackTopUpgrades.com
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the TLG products, looking forward to much more from Black Top Racing!
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Love the TLG products, looking forward to much more from Black Top Racing!

Thanks! We're trying to post up another thread today about plasti-dipping our Fiero orange... We have a LOT of Fiero things planned for the rest of this summer!

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive is Black Top Racing
www.BlackTopUpgrades.com
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
COOOOOLLL lookin sharpie sharp !!! see ya in Frazee so we can talk business !!?
regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear you will keep products for are fieros,I bought several things in the past( stealth wing, center console) and was very happy with what I received. Good luck and I will keep shopping.
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the heads up. Now I need to update "My Favorites"

[This message has been edited by jediperk (edited 07-08-2014).]

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

COOOOOLLL lookin sharpie sharp !!! see ya in Frazee so we can talk business !!?
regards
Danyel

Danyel, I'd love to talk business

I will actually be away that weekend so I can't make it but I'm trying to see if the other guys here can do it and represent.
Chris

------------------
Top Line Group Automotive is Black Top Racing
www.BlackTopUpgrades.com
www.TLG-Auto.com
Find TLG on Facebook!

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like the new name

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We finally are posting some new videos on YouTube for the Fiero. It took us a while to get these done because we had to finish up a different video series that we were working on, and had to get our orange '86 ready for the stage!

Anyways, here's the newest one: Upgrade the Front Turn Signals on your Fiero:

http://youtu.be/uucafuksDng
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice video, and some great products for sure. I love the dual white / yellow. Can I purchase just the bulbs, as I have a 355i Front Bumper and parking lights are different.

On another note, I have to say, trying to remember what to call you / where to find you has been complicated

TLG Automotive, also known as simply TLG is now known as Black Top Racing, but is instead found at Black Top Upgrades.com

PFF
System Bot
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you've made some changes to your selection of bulbs for your switchback lights. I have the 1st version, and well, lets just say I hope the new ones work out for your customers.

-Mitch
BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Nice video, and some great products for sure. I love the dual white / yellow. Can I purchase just the bulbs, as I have a 355i Front Bumper and parking lights are different.

On another note, I have to say, trying to remember what to call you / where to find you has been complicated

TLG Automotive, also known as simply TLG is now known as Black Top Racing, but is instead found at Black Top Upgrades.com

Hey John, thanks for the note. If you just want the bulbs, they are listed here:

http://www.blacktopupgrades...hite-amber-led-bulb/

And to answer your other questions, you can still find our Fiero retail website by going to the old website, the new one is listed in the directory there: www.TLG-Auto.com

And lastly, we do apologize for the confusion in changing the name, it's never ideal but we really felt that it needed to be done. Then when we finally landed on the name we thought was best to use, that URL was taken and we were unable to contact the owner to buy the blacktopracing.com domain name. Maybe in the future we can start using blacktopracing.com.

Until then we are just going to have to settle for www.BlackTopUpgrades.com
BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BlackTopRacing

115 posts
Member since Jul 2014

Originally posted by mitchjl22:

Looks like you've made some changes to your selection of bulbs for your switchback lights. I have the 1st version, and well, lets just say I hope the new ones work out for your customers.

-Mitch

Mitch, the selection of bulbs is changing all the time and always getting better and better! May I ask if you are having a problem with yours? If so we'd love to work with you to get you taken care of if there's an issue.
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackTopRacing:

Mitch, the selection of bulbs is changing all the time and always getting better and better! May I ask if you are having a problem with yours? If so we'd love to work with you to get you taken care of if there's an issue.

PM Sent

-Mitch
mitchjl22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks so much Chris for getting that resolved for me. Very happy customer.

-Mitch
Carcenomy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2014 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm extremely stoked to see the return of these fine products - I'm looking at some more lighting upgrades down the track. You guys will be the first people I talk to
BlackTopRacing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are here for our Fiero customers and ready to help with any of your projects!

Also, Chris added some new videos to the Youtube channel recently, check out our Fiero videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TopLineGroup

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock