New GT88 in the forum. by pommejaune
Started on: 07-02-2014 12:28 PM
Replies: 7 (217 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 07-03-2014 01:00 AM
pommejaune

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pommejauneSend a Private Message to pommejauneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

I'm located near Brussels and I've found a nice piece of American history. This is a 88 GT with 2.8V6.
THe car is in a pretty good shape and pass the CT last week after some renovation, wheels, headlights and rear bumper.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rd1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rd1Send a Private Message to rd1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey, I like your Fiero, and it looks very nice

are there any more except yours in Belgium or is it rare just like here?
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmmm, I like that a lot! Its almost identical to mine - medium red metallic, black wheels, gray interior.... Only difference is mine lacks the sunroof and rear wing.
pommejaune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pommejauneSend a Private Message to pommejauneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never saw one before in Belgium ! I also have a 3.8 supercharged engine in piece that I would like to install but I'll need help for that :-)

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Its cool to see them overseas!
Hey is your rear side marker painted over black, maybe tape?

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-02-2014).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's probably because it sat for so long and hasn't had exposure to the sun. It's still the original deep red.

Hey, pommejaune, if you haven't already, look below for the 88 database guy thread and submit your information to his registry. Bet he doesn't have yours on his list.
pommejaune

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pommejauneSend a Private Message to pommejauneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello 2.5,

Yes this is tape and is mandatory to get the conformity in Belgium. The other option is to paint them in black but this is not reversible.

Firefool, I'll check for the 88DB
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You cant have rear side lights?

Is there a reason...

Also good looking GT and welcome to the INSANITY!!!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock