how many fiero owners near new freedom pa by heavyRfoot
Started on: 06-29-2014 10:29 AM
Replies: 9 (159 views)
Last post by: FTF Engineering on 07-06-2014 08:32 AM
heavyRfoot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so i maybe moving in the next month or so and i just want to see how many fiero people there are around that area. As many of you may recall i got wingers 87 gt a year ago and been enjoying taking it to shows in the local area and finding out who rembers them and still have them. Also have gotten a lot of great commets on it as well. So just really want to get to know a few people in that area and have them show me around to the shows and stuff.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Pegasus88GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm about 45 min northwest in East Berlin. A few times a year a bunch of us go to the Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley MD. I'm a member of both MAFOA and the Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group. Both are great groups and offer various shows and cruises throughout the year.
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool maybe once i get yp there and settled in i can start to meet up with you all and the groups to get to know a few people in that area
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One more in the area, near Gettysburg
Shade Tree Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Iam not far darlington md.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAFOA is hosting a show at Neffsville (not too far) on September 20. We'd love to have you.

Right now, you're "just" up 81 from us - we're about 125 miles South in Staunton, VA - pass Summit Point exit all the time on our trips back to PA.

~ Jen
heavyRfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heavyRfootSend a Private Message to heavyRfootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool well atleast I know I should be able to meet up sooner or later in that area and going to try my best to get to the show. a guestion a little off topic do any of you in pa ride or know were to ride four wheelers in that area.
Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We always went up from Reading to the "coal" regions up near Slatington and that area; however, there is a "park" for 4-wheeling somewhere in the vicinity of Gettysburg that friends have gone to and had good things to say.

~ Jen
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not to far from there either.

------------------

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
(84 IMSA) garage queen
(12 mustang base) Honda tormenter
(86 basterdized mera) fake ferrari
(84 fastback IMSA) confused lil one
The forums Youngest CDL driver

FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

(84 IMSA) garage queen
(86 basterdized mera) fake ferrari
(84 fastback IMSA) confused lil one

PK, I thought you were down to just one IMSA?

And which of the above are you bringing to Neffsville? September might sound far off, but you better keep wrenching!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock