Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  SAVE THE DATE! Annual 2014 Ruckus, Abilene, Texas (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
SAVE THE DATE! Annual 2014 Ruckus, Abilene, Texas by hiwil88formula
Started on: 06-26-2014 11:37 AM
Replies: 115 (2272 views)
Last post by: TXGOOD on 11-05-2014 01:58 PM
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwct7:

That shirt is Way too busy IMHO......... delete the white lettering for a cleaner look..........

It will be, that's just the t- shirt company's water mark to protect their design work. LOL
IP: Logged
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

It will be, that's just the t- shirt company's water mark to protect their design work. LOL

Look, Austin Powers, I don't know how you do things across the pond but jeeeeese. You going to have to shag yourself on that one bloke.

Mike P.
Marine1981

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One large and one XL shirt please!

Ben
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Added T-Shirt orders and added event details for Friday Night. If you have not got your T-Shirt orders in please do so I will be placing the order in a month. Blake will you please have the NTFC members who are planning on attending get me their orders, same thing for you Ben with the Bat City guys. It would be pretty Bad-A$$ if we could get the El Paso and OK guys to attend as well. 8 hour drive for El Paso, 5 Hours for the OKC guys spread the word...
DanoGT85

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanoGT85Send a Private Message to DanoGT85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 Large and 1 XL

[This message has been edited by DanoGT85 (edited 08-19-2014).]

DanoGT85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanoGT85Send a Private Message to DanoGT85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DanoGT85

3 posts
Member since Jun 2011
1 Large and 1 XL[font=Times New Roman][/font]
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heheheheheh! wondered who took the bait! Cheers Mike Parker, see you in Abilene/////////
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to say it but I wont be making this one. Transmission is going out in the wifes suv. And that bad boy aint cheap! Have fun and have a few cold ones for me!
hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Few weeks left to get you t-shirt orders in.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

Mike P.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hiwil... i sent the NTFC list an email with this link reminding them to get their T-Shirt orders in.

speaking of... I will take an XXL.

thanks!
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1-XL Shirt

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

1-XL Shirt

Really? U plan on dieting between now and Ruckus.
AutoMark

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoMarkSend a Private Message to AutoMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by AutoMark (edited 09-17-2014).]

hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 more weeks to get your orders in. And if you have not booked your room do so now. One month to go before ruckus xiii.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will not be in Fiero but still planning to cruise down with the NTFC. Tom be nice to Poe, he's in love!

Mike & Sharon Parker
Steelsoul

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelsoulSend a Private Message to SteelsoulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just booked my Room

Need 1 xxl Shirt please
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Booked and large T-shirt please....

Probably come with the Indy in tow. It's drivable, but not that far just yet.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2014 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to make this, but the Fiero may not be ready by then... I really want to get the suspension and brakes finished.
hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last week to get your t-shirt orders in, will go to the printers next Monday..Order yours today!!
Dgzfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DgzfieroSend a Private Message to DgzfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a xl shirt. Talked to Tom earlier, he's getting some rooms booked. I'm not sure who all is going from up here. We've been getting our butts kicked with overtime since June at work so I haven't really seen or talked to anyone in the club much.

[This message has been edited by Dgzfiero (edited 09-10-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last chance to get your T-shirt orders in, i will head to the printers on Wednseday. Also, if i could get a head count of everybody attending that would be great. The BBQ place for friday night is willing to do a buffet style in the private room for around $10 a head but we have to have over 25 people there. I'm sure we will but need a head count so they know how much food to provide.

Thanks,

Hywel
Load Clear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Load ClearSend a Private Message to Load ClearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got 2 in my Fiero for the head count and you already have my t-shirt order on the list.

Troy
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there Friday night.
Looking forward to seeing Fiero friends.
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I responded on FB group,

But Deb and I plan to be there, Friday

Project Code:Blue will attend also

Jim
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharon & I will be coming down with NTFC in the PT. I think you know that I ordered two manly XL tee shirts. Pretty sure we will be there Friday night. They got goat?

Mike Parker
hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Mike no goat, but they do have a very good jalapeno sausage. On another note, Daniel Jenkins and i will be doing route planning and stuff for Saturdays events, this Saturday.
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Chaps bu tI have to rush back to UK tomorrow, me Mam's in hospital and it doesn't look good. I will be cancelling my res at the hotel.
Have a good one
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Chaps bu tI have to rush back to UK tomorrow, me Mam's in hospital and it doesn't look good. I will be cancelling my res at the hotel.
Have a good one

Sad to hear.
Hope she gets better.
Have a safe trip.
hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Header is updated with ruckus information for Saturday and Sunday. Cruise route was reconed today and it is a very nice drive thru the hills and the wind turbine areas. Lots of corners and open roads.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What, no goat!

Mike P.
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have a good one

Hope all work's out with your mom.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Have a good one

same here Allen, wish you and your family the best.

parker
hiwil88formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like alot of fun I'll be missing! Yall have fun amd someone please bring some jalapeno sausage!
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this moment, it appears that my work schedule will prohibite my particapation.

Hopefully somethng will change, but at this moment, its doubtful.

I was so looking forward to meeting new, and old friends at this event.

Jim

If I can't make it, I'll make arrangements to collect my t-shirts, etc.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry kids....
I will not be able to make this trip.
Hell I ave not even sat in either car for at least 4 months inspection is out in both as well.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Sorry kids....
I will not be able to make this trip.
Hell I ave not even sat in either car for at least 4 months inspection is out in both as well.

That's it I'm not coming!!!
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I don't want to be off work to be able to go. But the problem is that I have a race this weekend too so I have a choice to go to either the big race or to the Fiero ride. How many cars do you think will be there?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock