Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  2014 Southern Ontario Fiero Picnic, Show-Off, Shine & Cruise! (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
2014 Southern Ontario Fiero Picnic, Show-Off, Shine & Cruise! by OHNIKO
Started on: 06-23-2014 11:19 PM
Replies: 49 (988 views)
Last post by: mderue on 09-10-2014 10:42 PM
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
see here for details & updates:

http://www.gtfieros.com/php...topic.php?f=13&t=510

Who's invited: All Fieros, rebodies, kits & Fiero friends/support cars who are within driving distance! (Ontario, Quebec, NY, Michigan, Ohio, Penn State etc)
What: Fiero Show-Off (non judged), Shine, Picnic, followed by a local Cruise, dinner and possible cruise-in to a local car cruise-in afterwards or depart for home..
Where: Mather Park & Old Fort Erie, Fort Erie, ON L2A 1B1, 42.892644, -78.925860
When: Saturday, August 16th, 2014 rescheduled due to weather to: Saturday, September 6th.

Come for all or part of the day, as your schedule permits!
Come hang out, meet up with new/old friends, talk & see Fieros, view some world famous, unique areas & scenery.
Bring: water, food, snacks, folding chairs, sun tan lotion, camera, passport, spare parts, cash, picnic/bbq stuff, rain/sun gear, car shine stuff etc. All as needed/required of course!

This is a rain or shine event, but if the forecast looks outright miserable for most of the day, i'll announce cancellation here & on PFF.
Pls respond if you're planning to attend!

Cheers!

Nick

------------------
RATE ME IF YOU LIKE MY CRUISES!!!
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

Original 18" x 8" Motegi Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, coil-overs, KYB shocks & struts, 2.5" drop, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars, poly, fully loaded, tinted, & some other nice custom stuff...

1985 GT SILVER CONVERSION PROJECT, 3800 SC SII powered, doesn't look as nice (yet), but it sure goes!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 08-15-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mais oui. I am there...........
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in (I also posted on the GT Fieros thread already)

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

mderue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
August 16th is good for me. I'm in. If something changes, I will let you know.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to go, but its 300 miles. I will think about it though.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadMark:

I'd love to go, but its 300 miles. I will think about it though.

that's a nice, pleasant drive for a weekend getaway!

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:
that's a nice, pleasant drive for a weekend getaway!

And you're a stones throw from. Niagara Falls.
huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll do my best to go! I need to get a passport now though
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like fun- I should be able to make it Niko
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpity!
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there as will Tanya.

Good chance all three 3400 swaps will be together finally.

------------------

G.T. Fieros

PFF
System Bot
Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2014 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would love to finally get out to my first Fiero event, but my wife is away that weekend and I'm home with the little guy!

------------------
86 GT

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it's approaching! one week to prep...
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OHNIKO

2124 posts
Member since Jul 2003
oh, and i'll need a rough head count to let the restaurant know for the reservation...pls chime in if you're planning to attend.
thanks all!
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pls chime in if you're planning to attend.
thanks all!

Chime.

I expressed interest in coming on the gtfireo forums as well, but I'm only going to chime in here. Don't double-count me, I can't eat that much

------------------
--
Seq

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for 1
Luke

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LukeClick Here to visit Luke's HomePageSend a Private Message to LukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me plus 2 all in their own fiero's I hope.

Im too lazy to read but I think Adam chomed in for himself.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Luke:

Me plus 2 all in their own fiero's I hope.

Im too lazy to read but I think Adam chomed in for himself.

I'll "Chome" in here right now for 2
rourke_87_T-Top

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rourke_87_T-TopSend a Private Message to rourke_87_T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be working : (
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should make it to the park by 1 or 1:30pm. And yes, I have a passport.

------------------

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I never expected a Fiero event in Fort Erie!

I'm moving to Fort Erie August 16th so I won't be able to attend however if you see a big uhaul pulling a Fiero on a car hauler... That's me... Have fun guys
PFF
System Bot
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh oh, I might have to -1 myself. But it's all for a good cause, my Dad wants me to go with him to look at a Fiero

------------------
--
Seq

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

Uh oh, I might have to -1 myself. But it's all for a good cause, my Dad wants me to go with him to look at a Fiero

he can come see a whole bunch!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OHNIKO

2124 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

Wow, I never expected a Fiero event in Fort Erie!

I'm moving to Fort Erie August 16th so I won't be able to attend however if you see a big uhaul pulling a Fiero on a car hauler... That's me... Have fun guys

lol. on your break, come on by & say hi! we won't be very far I'm sure!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OHNIKO

2124 posts
Member since Jul 2003
so far, the weather is looking very pleasant for this Saturday!!!
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definitely in barring the unforseen. Anybody from this end of Ontario going and want to travel together?
mderue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2014 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mderueSend a Private Message to mderueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will meet you in ft Erie around 10. And count me in for dinner.

Mike
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WELL, I spoke too soon re the weather. Looks like its deteriorating for this Saturday.... :roll:

so...rescheduled to Saturday September 6th!

first post also updated.

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 08-15-2014).]

seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WELL, I spoke too soon re the weather. Looks like its deteriorating for this Saturday.... :roll:

so...rescheduled to Saturday September 6th!

first post also updated.

Rain is unfortunate, but at least I can attend again

------------------
--
Seq

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP...this Saturday....
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm ready!

------------------
--
Seq

PFF
System Bot
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be there around 11am
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to work so I wont be able to make it

Anyone going to be crossing at peace bridge?
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

I'm ready!

Hey Seq. As it turns out I will be heading out Friday evening and grabbing a motel somewhere closer so I don't have to vet up so dang early Saturday a.m. Will see you at Mapleview Saturday.

DF
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dave E Bouy

1465 posts
Member since Sep 2004
Looking forward to this. See all y'all Saturday.
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

Hey Seq. As it turns out I will be heading out Friday evening and grabbing a motel somewhere closer so I don't have to vet up so dang early Saturday a.m. Will see you at Mapleview Saturday.

DF

That makes sense -- you're coming from further than I am.

I was trying to determine if I should meet in Burlington or just go straight to Mather Park. Google's directions to the park take me through Hamilton anyway, so I guess I'll meet up with the GTA folks.

------------------
--
Seq

Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just not up for an early start, having music rehearsal the night before. I'm going to the park.

[This message has been edited by Arns85GT (edited 09-05-2014).]

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Arns85GT:

I'm just not up for an early start, having music rehearsal the night before. I'm going to the park.

Gettin old Arn!!!?
Arns85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Arns85GTSend a Private Message to Arns85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Already there Dave.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it is a definite GO for tomorrow!

hope everyone survives tonight's tropical fiasco...be safe all and see you tomorrow!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock