original gray carpet by FormulaCraig
Started on: 06-18-2014 11:11 PM
Replies: 2 (224 views)
Last post by: Gall757 on 06-19-2014 05:09 PM
FormulaCraig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaCraigSend a Private Message to FormulaCraigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi,can anyone please tell me where I can buy the original gray carpet for my 86 gt at?Every color sample I receive is a solid color not the gray with the white color speckle in the carpet.Please help or advise. Thanks,Craig
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lateFormula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lateFormulaSend a Private Message to lateFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think you'll be able to find the two-tone carpet from any supplier, but I have located a company that can make you carpet and/or floor mats with loop carpet like what was used in the Fieros from the factory. See my reply to this post:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/063327.html

Also, I stated in that post that I bought charcoal mats, mine are actually "22 Gunmetal Grey".
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought floor mats from these folks, and they look really close to the original mats. They are made well, but they are showing wear after about a year. They are not as tough as the original stuff.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock