South Dakota Residents? by earlpote
Started on: 06-16-2014 09:47 AM
Replies: 3 (102 views)
Last post by: kev63rod on 06-21-2014 01:57 AM
earlpote

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for earlpoteSend a Private Message to earlpoteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone here live in south dakota? got stationed at ellsworth afb a little over a year ago and am finally looking to start working on my fiero, but would like some help from someone who knows what theyre doing. im lookin to do an engine swap in the near future and would like some guidance cause i dont even know where to start.

thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
suckerpunch5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for suckerpunch5Send a Private Message to suckerpunch5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live just south of you, down in scottsbluff nebraska. I know I'll be headed up to Rapid around july 29th. I would love to come up and do some fiero stuff. Not hardly any fieros here in scottsbluff. What engine are you planning to swap? My car has a 4.9L V8 from a cadillac, and I have quite a bit of information about that swap, if it is what you are interested in. If you wanted to do a different swap, I'd still be interested, but probably less usefull.

[This message has been edited by suckerpunch5 (edited 06-16-2014).]

earlpote

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for earlpoteSend a Private Message to earlpoteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im open to just about anything, i was considering doing a 3.4 swap and later on turbo'ing it, or a 3800, havent really looked much into the 4.9l, is that a pretty easy swap? will it bolt up to a getrag? my phone number is 605-209-3784
kev63rod

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kev63rodSend a Private Message to kev63rodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just east of you a couple hours in a little town of mission. dont get over that way real often though

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock