Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  St Louis people!!! Free 1986 V6 + Auto transmission on cradle NEED GONE TONIGHT!!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
St Louis people!!! Free 1986 V6 + Auto transmission on cradle NEED GONE TONIGHT!! by DjDraggin
Started on: 06-11-2014 10:52 PM
Replies: 9 (431 views)
Last post by: Spoon on 07-01-2014 08:29 PM
DjDraggin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gone... opps
Hey Ole Fiero friends. I moved and wasn't able to take my old parts motor with me! Buyer closes on the house at 10am tomorrow and wants EVERYTHING GONE all that is left is 5 old tires (http://stlouis.craigslist.org/zip/4516290983.html) and the motor. Only stuff missing on the motor is all the belt accessories, half shafts, and a few bolt on items. Condition ain't so good but is fixable! Had a knock when I pulled it, trans "was" fine at the time. Oh and it's sitting on a full wheel dolly so if you have a trailer with a ramp, with NO hard edges, you could easily push it right on!

[This message has been edited by DjDraggin (edited 07-01-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bummer no fiero folks jumped on this. I guess we all have too large of parts stock piles. LOL I have one tinkerer that picked up the race tires that is interested in the motor so he can tear it apart and learn how to work on a motor. Hoping its gone by this afternoon!
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought about it, but just don't have the time for any more projects. Really sucks because I work 20 minutes from there and have the truck today...
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you can drop it off I can hold it until someone can use it!
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tires are gone, but the motor is still sitting there... :-( I'll leave the CL ad up for directions and such
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still there.....
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

still there.....

Maybe everybody thought you meant East St louis.........

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to run down the fact that you are nice and giving it away, I just do not think that it is really that enticing.

A motor, out in the weather, all belt accessories missing, other random bolt on parts missing, and when it was running it had a knock. Again, props for offering it, just that this is why I think people have not been rushing to come get it is all.

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL Nope Spoon, Very nice neighborhood of St Louis.. actually its next to one of the richest townships in the US!! I really hate that they call the run down gang land slums of Illinois "East St Louis"..... It has nothing to do with St Louis and is even on the other side of a big ole river. (Sigh)

And John, motor never sat outside other then to be picked up, ran great but had a lifter knock like sound, Once I posted it on Craigslist "free for all" and not just Fiero folks, my phone blew up with 30 phone calls with scrappers and dune buggy enthusiast asking me to hold it for them! problem was I was already gone so they had to duke it out to get it. LOL!

Just wish it could become a Fiero junkies project.

Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DjDraggin:

LOL Nope Spoon, Very nice neighborhood of St Louis.. actually its next to one of the richest townships in the US!! I really hate that they call the run down gang land slums of Illinois "East St Louis"..... It has nothing to do with St Louis and is even on the other side of a big ole river. (Sigh)

-----------
I traveled thru that area back in the mid 70's on a trip cross country and made a wrong turn. Ended up going over a bridge and what stuck in my head that morning was / .. "There's nothing more breath-taking than a sunrise over E. St Louis on a clear day."

I'm still saying OMG.

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock