Fiero market seems very slow by Fformula88
Started on: 06-04-2014 09:38 AM
Replies: 47 (1140 views)
Last post by: Csjag on 06-09-2014 07:11 AM
oldbikeracer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite radio shows. Gene Autry, Roy Rogers, The Lone Ranger, Inner Sanctum, Dick Tracey, Amos and Andy, Gang Busters, The Shadow " What evil lurks in the hearts of me, the Shadow knows". Any one remember any of them? That was before we had a TV, or air conditioning, or computers, or cellphones, or smart cars. I had a bicycle, a dog and a BB gun, life was good.
IP: Logged
johnlp1994

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm apart of the younger generation (20) and even with growing up in a mechanic family I have my own collection already, a 99 cavalier cx-1 sport, 86 fiero gt, 79 camaro z28 clone, and a 78 k10. And honesty id sell my camaro before I got rid of my fiero
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,that would be a good idea to keep the fiero. I've had my 86 for three years and haven't seen one fiero at the car shows in the St.louis area,but I've seen 100s of Camaros.These little cars are getting harder to find.
johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

John,that would be a good idea to keep the fiero. I've had my 86 for three years and haven't seen one fiero at the car shows in the St.louis area,but I've seen 100s of Camaros.These little cars are getting harder to find.

That's the logic I'm going off of
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I listed my fiero with a 4.9 swap a month ago for $6500 not even a nibble. A few fieros on local craigslist for $2500 all not in great shape.

So it is very slow. I think it is highest around jJanuary when most can't drive and are getting the itch.
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bless you John. I was afraid that the entire younger generation had gone to the dark side.

[This message has been edited by oldbikeracer (edited 06-08-2014).]

johnlp1994

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnlp1994Send a Private Message to johnlp1994Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its good enough in my area that when I was still in school out auto programs where booked both of my friends are gear heads as well. One has a 2001 ram that he's making into a street legal race truck (to sum it up ) and he also has a mid 70's cutlass, then my other friend has a 97 firebird and hes saving up for a 2nd gen firebird to build a bandit clone
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There seems to be more love for big ass trucks among the young people around here. They jack them up and put huge tires on them and have to be careful they don't tip over going around corners.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock