Started on: 06-04-2014 08:54 AM
Replies: 11 (740 views)
Last post by: Phil on 09-21-2014 12:01 PM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
September, 19 - 21, 2014 - A Pontiac Celebration - Warwick, RI. A family weekend of car-filled fun with all profits going to fight childhood Cancer. The Tomorrow Fund and Alex's Lemonade Stand will once again benefit from this great show and fun weekend. This year a Fiero - actually Phil's Foruma with the SC3800 - is one of three Pontiacs featured on the flier.

Mark your calendars and get your Fieros ready. We had a good turnout at the 2012 show so let's pass the word and park even more Fieros on the show field for the 2014 show. Friday night starts with a music filled cruise night lead by DJ Cruisin' Bruce Palmer in the hotel parking lot. Saturday, check out all the wonderful Pontiacs dotting the expansive hotel lawn and visit the craft and swap meet area. Sunday we'll say our farewells.

Join the New England Fiero Association for this fun weekend. Click here to download the flier front and registration back: http://fieropride.com/image...onFlyer2014Front.pdf and http://fieropride.com/image...ionFlyer2014Back.pdf

Gwen (Phil's wife)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update.......

The local organizer sends me updates on the number of Pontiacs pre-registered and we already have several Fieros. Come join us with your Fiero.

Gwen ( Phil's)
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cool..

Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't miss out on the fun

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The organizer keeps sending me updates on pre-registered Fieros. The numbers keep increasing, which is fantastic. Come join us and enjoy a fun day and help support two great children's charities.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Celebration Show is looking to have a good turnout of Fieros in the two classes offered. At least that's what I know from the list of Fieros pre-registered. You can always register the day of the show.

Come join us for a day of fun and to help raise money for the two children's charities.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A reminder that the Celebration show is a week away on Saturday. Join us for some Fiero fun and help raise money for the two children's charities. Probably a little late to pre-register, but that's OK. Just show up the day of the show for the same entrance fee.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer or I will get the answer.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I started packing my car with tools, spare parts, cleaning supplies and clothing. I have motel reservations for the trip up. I filled the tank up today to insure the car still starts and runs like a top. I checked out the future weather forecast and highs in the mid 70s, lows in the mid 50s all which are 25 degrees cooler than here in Florida.
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The weekend looks to be beautiful. A good day for a car show. Come join the Fieros and all the other Pontiacs for a day of fun.

See you Friday Old Lar. Safe travels.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've run 1100 miles so far and am in Pa. The 87 has been averaging 31.7 mpg. Mostly 5th gear on the highway. I wish the gas gauge worked. Every 220 miles or so I'd stop for gas and the gas gauge has read from 1/2 to less than 1/4, but I can only pump in ~7 gallons. I have my gas stops preprogrammed into my GPS along I-95. The cheapest I've paid was $3.029 for 87, although I did see a WaWa that had it for $2.999. The stop in Pa for gas it was $3.329. I'll need to stop around Fishkill, NY before I hit Connecticut where gas is running $355-3.85 according to GasBuddy.com

The 87 will hit 150,000 miles before tomorrow is over.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2014 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a good weekend enjoying the car hobby. Friday night was the parking lot Teddy Bear cruise for any make car and even though it was a little cool for this time of year, there were over 150 cars. The night included music, donated toys for ill children spending time in the hospital and awards for "best Ford, best Mopar, etc., etc.

Saturday was all about celebrating the Pontiac brand at the Pontiac Celebration show and Pontiacs certainly came out in force and filled the field at the host hotel. Pontiacs from around the U.S. to as far away as Canada came to help raise money for the two children's Cancer charities. I understand over 300 Pontiacs assembled, which included 22 Fieros separated in the two Fiero classes.

It was a beautiful, warm late summer day here in RI on Saturday and even warmer today as I write this on Sunday. It's great to visit New England at this time of the year. This show is held every two years and I'm already inviting all Fiero enthusiasts to join us in 2016.

I want to thank all the Fieros and their owners who came this weekend. From NEFA club member friends to friends we know from other states and Fiero clubs to the new, never seen before Fieros and owners who joined the fun and we can now add to the friend list..........Thank You!

Gwen (Phil's wife)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock