Started on: 06-02-2014 12:45 PM
Replies: 8 (158 views)
Last post by: Blacktree on 06-29-2020 10:48 AM
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everyone, just a reminder that the monthly club meeting is this Thursday. If you live in the area and have a Fiero (or just like Fieros), come on down! We'll be happy to see you.

The meeting starts with a car show and meet-n-greet in the Publix parking lot. Then we head into the nearby Anthony's Pizza restaurant for refreshments. Information regarding the restaurant and driving directions can be found here: http://www.papaanthonyspizz...-Casselberry-FL.html

Hope to see you there!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Click Here to Email fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think I will be making it to anymore of these monthly meetings.As for the member known as " Uhlanstan " has pretty much told me to
suck it up and Boo Hoo because I have the terminal disease called " Scleroderma " and have been depressed.
dcarrd

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bit of a drive for me, Im in Clearwater is there a Tampa chapter?
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Click Here to Email fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dcarrd:

bit of a drive for me, Im in Clearwater is there a Tampa chapter?

http://www.suncoastfieros.info/

Jack Mehoff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack MehoffSend a Private Message to Jack MehoffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to attend either of those meetings but still a haul from down here in Ft. Lauderdale. Anybody in Broward, WPB, or even Miami?
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagClick Here to Email CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you guys ever considered having a road rally? Back in the 90's I was a big Saturn fan and the dealership that used to be near where your meetings are held a Saturn road rally that started there and ending up at the Volusia speedway on Hwy 40. It was the most fun I have had in a car. It was a little like a scavenger hunt in that your co-pilot had to spot the markers on the instructions that told you where to turn. My daughter who is in her 30's now still talks about how much fun we had.
Alex4mula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaClick Here to Email Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jack Mehoff:

I'd love to attend either of those meetings but still a haul from down here in Ft. Lauderdale. Anybody in Broward, WPB, or even Miami?

There are a lot of Fiero owners between WPB and Miami but we rarely meet. Maybe once a year I email all I know to meet but mostly in winter time.
Warlordsix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2020 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WarlordsixClick Here to Email WarlordsixSend a Private Message to WarlordsixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Hey everyone, just a reminder that the monthly club meeting is this Thursday. If you live in the area and have a Fiero (or just like Fieros), come on down! We'll be happy to see you.

The meeting starts with a car show and meet-n-greet in the Publix parking lot. Then we head into the nearby Anthony's Pizza restaurant for refreshments. Information regarding the restaurant and driving directions can be found here: http://www.papaanthonyspizz...-Casselberry-FL.html

Hope to see you there!

Hey, Blacktreeā€¦.do you know if we're having a meeting on 2 July?

Ernie

------------------
'87 Fiero 4.9 5-speed

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 349
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2020 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageClick Here to Email BlacktreeSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure, but maybe you can check with the Central Florida Fieros forum.

http://www.centralfloridafi....com/forum/index.php

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock