Hi and need help with find a fiero by Oskarws6
Started on: 05-29-2014 10:26 AM
Replies: 15 (375 views)
Last post by: Oskarws6 on 06-01-2014 01:14 PM
Oskarws6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oskarws6Send a Private Message to Oskarws6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone!
At first sorry for my bad English. I'm from Poland and my name is Oskar
I registered here cause i love fieros and i want to find my dad fiero, maybe somebody has it in this forum? I don't know what is happen with him but i really want it! I have some photos that i'll give you. He had it in 1996-1998 in Poland, Lublin. After when he sold it he saw his fiero at Ukraine. It was black 2m4 se 1986 with beige interior. It was 3speed automatic and 2.5 I4 IRON DUKE with dual exhaust from 2.8 V6. I really miss for this fiero. VIN number 1G2PF37R7GP281321. It was imported to Europe from 18.06.91 to 28.08.91 for EUROPEAN AUTO TRADE from Florida by Tom Boan. That Fiero has chromed mirrors i had never seen the same .
Some photos

Thanks for every answer!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a department of motor vehicle registry there that could check the Vin number for you? Nice pictures and I hope you are able to find the car.
Oskarws6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oskarws6Send a Private Message to Oskarws6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Department of motor vehicle registry is only at the internet and when i wrote VIN number i can see only records about stolen. And page want to pay and give me information about it with details. But i checked 4 other fieros and it was the same. About 11 reports in every car and last date at '09.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool pics. I hope you find it, I'm not sure how many members we have over in that area.
dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a Fiero Owner smile if I ever saw one. Hope you find it!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You live in a beautiful town. I visited in 2009.
Oskarws6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oskarws6Send a Private Message to Oskarws6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes i want it very much! My dad must to sell it cause i was born. I miss this fiero because i drive in it but inside my mother. I think it was first car where i ever drive when i was in this world but only in mum and i don't remember antyhing but ( i don't know how to translate into English) disease about fiero is stronger than me and i want exactly this Fiero However, i want to buy otherone but in Poland Fiero is extinct and all Fieros dor sale are in very bad condition. I bought MR2 cause is better to track and is more possible to get it in better condition. I thought i buy mr2 and i forgot about fiero but is conversely i wanna it stronger than before to have 2 super cars with mid engine and rear wheel drive and with beautiful history.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oskarws6:

Yes i want it very much! My dad must to sell it cause i was born. I miss this fiero because i drive in it but inside my mother. I think it was first car where i ever drive when i was in this world but only in mum and i don't remember antyhing but ( i don't know how to translate into English) disease about fiero is stronger than me and i want exactly this Fiero ...

Now this is awesome, we all know its a disease, and that we get hooked. Oskar got hooked while in the womb! I love it!
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't help you, but this thread is full of awesome and I will be following. Good luck!

Jim
bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the pictures and welcome to the forum! Good luck finding your old car.
Brian
Greg Z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Greg ZSend a Private Message to Greg ZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome thread. Good luck in the search. Say hello to my kin folks there. Zelinski's
PFF
System Bot
RED87SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RED87SESend a Private Message to RED87SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the right price, I'll sell you mine. It's not the black/tan combination but it is a quality all Original Fiero.
Med Red Metalic/grey interior
87 SE. One of the 1401 built. It has 86' December production date on the door.
2.5 Tech4 with Isuzu 5 speed.
75k original miles.
Paint and interior immaculate.
Always garaged.
California car.
All papers, even the window sticker.
PM me.
suckerpunch5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for suckerpunch5Send a Private Message to suckerpunch5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guy runs Fieros Europe. Looks like they are based in Germany. They might be able to help.

Timo Penrod
Tel.: +49-(0)6054-907444
Mobile: +49-(0)163-4376738
E-Mail: Timo Penrod fiero1fan (at) fieros.eu
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yak Tam to the forum.

that's my wife, Better known here as fierowitch. she is polish as well but her grandparents came here to the states during WWII, well one from Poland and the other from Yugoslavia. She may be able to help with some translation from polish to English, some.
Welcome aboard the Nut ship, you got to be crazy to have one of these things and I think everyone on here will agree with me on that.

Good luck finding dads car.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-30-2014).]

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

Welcome aboard the Nut ship,
Steve

Hahaa you said Nut ship
Oskarws6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oskarws6Send a Private Message to Oskarws6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, maybe in fourm is somebody from Ukraine , Belarus or Russia? This fiero is there i am convinced. Or it's replica of ferrari now :/ Oh no!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock