New N.T.F.C. club shirts!!! by NEVERDONE
Started on: 05-28-2014 10:16 PM
Replies: 18 (434 views)
Last post by: BlackThunderGT on 09-16-2014 05:26 PM
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Club,

Member Anthony Torrez has taken the initiative and worked up a plan to get us new club shirts!

If you wish to skip reading everything... then just please act on this!
What he needs from anyone interested is the following:
name/ size/ if you want your name on the front/ mens or womens shirt/ color/ and quantity
Please email with any questions or you can text me between 7am and 10pm at 817-885-0846.
paypal and email is: torrezant@yahoo.com
$15/shirt

To my recollection... our last run of shirts was like back in '05 or '06... so this has been something that has been overdue!

Shirts are a really big hassle, and Anthony has worked hard to develop the graphics and find a shop that can do a small custom order at a reasonable price. This is no small sacrifice of time and effort on his part. Also, this is not a money making venture... so no profits to Ant or the club... this is just him taking the time to fill a need.

Thank you for your time Anthony, and members... please take a few moments and order a club T-shirt!
--blake

(From Anthony)------------
In case you missed the May meeting, I have been working on an idea for club shirts.

I have attached a sample of what front and back will look like with a few tweaks pending.
On the front of the shirt, the Fiero logo with "N.T.F.C." will lose the "garage" part and will be on the front left. I can put your name or your "pennocks" name if you wish. Or, even no name at all.
The back will look the same plus a few lines behind each car to make it look almost like its moving. The main color will be on a black t shirt. If you want any other color T-Shirt then the theme will stay the same. The exception is if you want a white shirt, then the white GT will then be changed to red. I can do guys and "girls cut" T-shirt for the women. I can also ship for an additional charge. I take paypal or you can send a check.

The cost per shirt is $15.00 up to 2xl. (an extra fee will be required if you want a white shirt because of an ink change)
I have to have a minimum order of 25 shirts to get this price. The shirts are a cotton/polyester blend, so no shrinkage and the print will last for a long time.

What i need from anyone interested is the following:
name/ size/ if you want your name on the front/ mens or womens shirt/ color/ and quantity

THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS JUNE 14TH.
I will send a reminder email a few days before the deadline.

This is the important part!!! If I do not recieve your payment for a shirt, YOU WILL NOT GET ONE!
I dont mean to come off as rude but I cannot afford to foot the bill for the extra shirts. So please, lets support our club and show others what we at N.T.F.C. are all about! Preserving the excitement!

Please email with any questions or you can text me between 7am and 10pm at 817-885-0846.
my paypal is torrezant@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Anthony Torrez

front

close up

back

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 05-30-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is your car on the shirts? OPAH!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anthony, I`ll take one XL in Black with no name on the front.
Thanks for doing this.
The only NTFC shirt I have is almost threadbare.
I will send Paypal in the next few days.
Mike
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got ya down Mike!
nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2. I will get the size and other detail to whomever is needing them soon.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PP sent.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump. Ive got 13 shirt confirmed and paid.
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool

Jim
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This isn't a scam is it?

I am gonna be really ticked off if you show up at the June meeting with a new mod or fresh paint...

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 XL shirts ...Like they r shown above..

One with ..MstangsBware
Other with.....Poe

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-09-2014).]

jwct7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze. size L, no name. Will Paypal asap.
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok everyone today is one week away from the deadline for the club shirt order. A few of you i have the sizes but no paypal. Shirts are $15 up to 2xl and a dollar more for white shirts. Please let me know if you want shirts. Thanks again!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ant!

Shirt 1
Mens Med, name= fiero.nl

Shirt 2
Ladies LG, no name

Shirt 3
Mens XXL, name= blakeinspace

Thanks!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT, don't miss out on a chance to order!....

deadline is tomo... get your request to Anthony!!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, if any of you NTFCers see Anthony can you pick up my NTFC shirt and bring it to the Ruckus?
If not it`s no big deal, I will make one of the club meetings sometime.
Thanks, Mike
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Hey, if any of you NTFCers see Anthony can you pick up my NTFC shirt and bring it to the Ruckus?
If not it`s no big deal, I will make one of the club meetings sometime.
Thanks, Mike

Good idea Mike, someone please bring the 2 I order.
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike, i tried callng you but somehow got someone else that didnt know you! Paul, i dont have your number. Ive spoken with Blake and I will giving him a few of yalls shirts to deliver at Ruckus. I wont be attending this year.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Mike, i tried callng you but somehow got someone else that didnt know you! Paul, i dont have your number. Ive spoken with Blake and I will giving him a few of yalls shirts to deliver at Ruckus. I wont be attending this year.

Thanks, that would be appreciated.
You will be missed at Ruckus.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Thank you!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock