Calling all Fieros of Upstate NY! by huracan2015
Started on: 05-26-2014 11:45 PM
Replies: 26 (589 views)
Last post by: OHNIKO on 07-02-2014 08:15 PM
huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys, I'd really like to start a club for all of us between Buffalo and Syracuse, based in Rochester. I see so many around, and I thought it would be cool. Nothing official yet, but we can meet at car shows and have some fun! Eventually I'd like to create a website, t-shirts, breakfast meets, that kind of stuff. Comment if you are interested! Tell all of your Fiero buddies too! I KNOW there is a ton of us!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm also taking PayPal donations to "gaman@rochester.rr.com" in order to fund the creation of a website and make business cards and/or flyers to hand out! Thanks!
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have an 86 SE, Silver, in the middle of a 3800 SC Swap.
Located in Brewerton, 13029, just north of Syracuse.
pastor jeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pastor jeffSend a Private Message to pastor jeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Arcade and do not know of any other Fiero's in town. I have a red 86 se. You can count me in.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm currently designing a business card
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see you mentioned Saracuse well I guess you never heard of NYFOC they have been around for a while. Maybe you should take a look!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

I see you mentioned Saracuse well I guess you never heard of NYFOC they have been around for a while. Maybe you should take a look!

They are no longer officially together.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

I already got about 6 people willing to join! Come on guys!!!
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been tried many times and never seems to generate enough dedicated interest to hold together. Best we have done here at the Western end of the state is organize a few informal gatherings over a couple years. However, that included a couple of the more active Rochester peeps too, one of which has gotten out. There are some people around who will gather a few times, chew the rag, have some fun... but I am not sure there is enough interest for a rather large, or highly active club to get going. Could be wrong too, and I applaud the effort!

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:

It's been tried many times and never seems to generate enough dedicated interest to hold together. Best we have done here at the Western end of the state is organize a few informal gatherings over a couple years. However, that included a couple of the more active Rochester peeps too, one of which has gotten out. There are some people around who will gather a few times, chew the rag, have some fun... but I am not sure there is enough interest for a rather large, or highly active club to get going. Could be wrong too, and I applaud the effort!

I've already got around 7 people interested. we'll probably just go to car shows, and other things like that. Nothing too official. Watkins Glen Opening Weekend will be a great event though!!!
seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm from Ontario, but I'm trying to get down there to visit my wife's dad. I'd love to try to meet a few other Fiero owners over a coffee.

The dates we're trying to do is June 12-15, but it depends on his availability at this point.
PFF
System Bot
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in buffalo and my neighbor also has a fiero. I'd be down for some get togethers.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup nyfoc is on the back burner and as for starting another club I'll do my best to show up .... As for the Watkins glen opening weekend well I'm not doing it .... Reason it's always to cold or raining cats and dogs I'm not driving two hours to be disappointed ... I tried to make the point of doing it a different weekend as long as the track is not being used your aloud to do laps but everyone wants to stick to the opening weekend .... I didn't even have my car out by then wasn't a good enough rain to was the roads of all the salt

At one point in time the opening weekend was at the end of April now it's like the first weekend ... Sorry just not going to pull my car out that early !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The biggest show of the year is at Badgerow Park in Rochester. June 8th. I'd love to get together there. We can meet somewhere ahead of time and drive there together!
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Yup nyfoc is on the back burner and as for starting another club I'll do my best to show up .... As for the Watkins glen opening weekend well I'm not doing it .... Reason it's always to cold or raining cats and dogs I'm not driving two hours to be disappointed ... I tried to make the point of doing it a different weekend as long as the track is not being used your aloud to do laps but everyone wants to stick to the opening weekend .... I didn't even have my car out by then wasn't a good enough rain to was the roads of all the salt

At one point in time the opening weekend was at the end of April now it's like the first weekend ... Sorry just not going to pull my car out that early !!

Not everyone was fine with keeping it opening weekend. I thought moving later on the schedule was a great idea. They certainly have been moving it earlier in the season and it has been resulting weather which is more likely to be questionable. I think it was ok down there this year, but the last couple years it has stunk. I have not been down in a few years.

I would certainly try to make a gathering if one gets off the ground.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2014 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who wants to go to the Street Machines of Rochester show at Badgerow Park this Sunday in Rochester?
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like I will be in the Rochester area for only a few days next week. I've really only got spare time on Thursday & Friday, unfortunately (I'll be leaving Saturday). Anybody interested in a short meet & greet?
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My father in-law has talked me into attending a cruise-in in Webster this Friday (tomorrow). If anybody is in the area, say hello. I'll probably be the only Fiero with Ontario plates.

http://www.radiok2fx.com/cruise/

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seq:

My father in-law has talked me into attending a cruise-in in Webster this Friday (tomorrow). If anybody is in the area, say hello. I'll probably be the only Fiero with Ontario plates.

http://www.radiok2fx.com/cruise/

I go there every week!!! What time do you plan on arriving?
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks to start at about 5. I'd like to try to be there right away, but I'm not sure what the family schedule is tomorrow.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It looks to start at about 5. I'd like to try to be there right away, but I'm not sure what the family schedule is tomorrow.

I'll try to get there at 5 as well. Whoever gets there first, let's save each other a spot.
PFF
System Bot
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by huracan2015:

I'll try to get there at 5 as well. Whoever gets there first, let's save each other a spot.

seq, even if the weather isn't great I'll still be there, so hopefully we can still meet up and talk for a bit!
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same here. See you there.

------------------
--
Seq

seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to follow-up and say it was good to meet a few other Fiero folks. Huracan2015, fierobug, and one other (sorry -- didn't catch your pff user name).

I haven't had a chance to move these over to imgur, but here's my public album of photos on G+:

https://plus.google.com/u/0.../6025886538427177697

------------------
--
Seq

huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just wanted to follow-up and say it was good to meet a few other Fiero folks. Huracan2015, fierobug, and one other (sorry -- didn't catch your pff user name).

I haven't had a chance to move these over to imgur, but here's my public album of photos on G+:

https://plus.google.com/u/0.../6025886538427177697

Great to meet you too! And I don't believe the other guy is on the forum.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, come on down to Log Cabin tonight in Macedon for the car show! There's 4 Fieros here and another on the way! For a couple of you, I haven't put your numbers in my phone yet, so I forgot to contact you. Everytime another car shows up with us our unofficial club gets bigger and bigger!
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GOOD luck with this; us Ontario folks have met some of you nice people in the past for events in your area.
if you're all interested, look at this:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094204.html

& make it an upsate NY event too!

------------------
RATE ME IF YOU LIKE MY CRUISES!!!
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

Original 18" x 8" Motegi Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, coil-overs, KYB shocks & struts, 2.5" drop, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars, poly, fully loaded, tinted, & some other nice custom stuff...

1985 GT SILVER CONVERSION PROJECT, 3800 SC SII powered, doesn't look as nice (yet), but it sure goes!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock