Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Memorial Day car show at the Blacksmith in Hugo, lets get some Fieros there.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Memorial Day car show at the Blacksmith in Hugo, lets get some Fieros there. by seajai
Started on: 05-24-2014 11:13 AM
Replies: 3 (168 views)
Last post by: seajai on 05-24-2014 02:53 PM
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the 40th annual Memorial car show at the Blacksmith in Hugo, MN on Monday. I was thinking of bringing my GT there but didn't want to be the only one. Anybody else thinking of going? I'm only a couple miles away from there, we could meet at my place and caravan over. The Blacksmith always puts on a nice show, always a great turnout and tons of cars.

http://www.northstarwheel.com/memorialdayshow.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I go to a lot of car shows in my area Most of the time I am the only one, and fairly often hear people telling each other "Hey, look a Fiero." I get a lot of lookers that way.
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most of the time I am the only Fiero at whatever car show or cruise night I go to. Still fun and get lots of positive comments. Lately I have seen more Fieros coming out to shows and cruise-ins. So you should go even if you are the only one. Start a trend.

seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm usually the only Fiero at shows. I'll probably go anyway just because I'm so close.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock