Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Possible new gauges (overlays) for the Fiero. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Possible new gauges (overlays) for the Fiero. by JohnWPB
Started on: 05-19-2014 04:52 AM
Replies: 51 (2816 views)
Last post by: Australian on 05-15-2021 03:53 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now that SpeedHut no longer makes gauge overlays for the Fiero, it makes it all the more difficult to customize the dash.

With that in mind, I was bored last night, and started playing around with my scanner, Photoshop and my electronic dye cutter. I was able to print the gauges in reverse onto a transparency using my laser printer. I then laminated the back, to protect the toner from scratches and such. I then ran it through my dye cutter, and the results were fairly impressive (to me at least) for a first attempt / proof of concept.

These are just scans of the stock gauges. Now that I see this could work, the could be done in a multitude of colors, font styles and such. The can also easily be printed in reverse, meaning the faces of the gauges could be white instead of black.

Here is a photo of the 3 main gauges taped to my LED monitor. I opened notepad to get a nice blank white screen. It made a pretty good back light to check them out
There is a slight bleed through of light through the black, as it is a thin toner layer. I do not think using this method that the black could be 100% light blocking.

I do not know if there is any need for something like this, or if anyone would even want something like this. I do strange things when I have some spare time in the evening, and I get bored

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-19-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in white face gauges for the oil and voltage gauges above the radio.
My instrument cluster gauges are white faced but I haven't been able to find others.

If I get you pictures of my instrument cluster do you think you could replicate them for the other two?
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Here is a photo of the 3 main gauges taped to my LED monitor. I opened notepad to get a nice blank white screen. It made a pretty good back light to check them out
There is a slight bleed through of light through the black, as it is a thin toner layer. I do not think using this method that the black could be 100% light blocking.

When I did my gauges I printed out 2 copies and layered them together, this eliminated all light bleed through the black. The other thing to consider is that the backlighting in the car is nowhere near as bright as your LED computer monitor so light bleed may not even be an issue.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eh?

racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
price?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have not gotten as far as pricing them. I was posting this thread to see if there was any interest or a need/want for something like this.

The gauges could be customized in just about any way conceivable. Changing the colors of the tick marks, fonts, icons, indicators ect. Fiero Logo's or custom lettering could be applied anywhere someone would want it placed as well.

I have contacted a company online to supply the Electro Luminecent panels. The panels would be white, and pre-cut to the size of the Fiero gauges. White can be used for any combination of gauges, as the color would be in the toner layer of the fonts, tick marks and such.

If I do this, I will probably sell just the overlays at a reasonable price. Whoever purchased them, can then use the stock lighting to illuminate the gauges, or purchase the ePanels from a distributor that I am trying to get a good price from. Other alternatives are replacing the lights behind the gauges with LED's for a brighter back light.

This is just an example of different colors, and such. There are far too many colors in the below image for me, but again, just to show what can be done.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-21-2014).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually like the one on the right.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received a reply for the Electo Luminicent (Epanel) back lighting. So, at this point, it looks like I could do the complete custom gauge faces including the GT Aux gauges for around roughly $85.

This would include:

• Epanels pre-cut for the faceplates
  • Customized gauge overlays
  • The inverter with dimmer control and wiring for all gauge face plates.

This is slightly less than Speed Hut is selling theirs for at $89. You can slightly customize the ones from Speed Hut, but most customizations are very limited, and at additional cost. The ones I am thinking on doing would be 100% customizable, and you can supply your own artwork if you so wish.

The other option I am thinking is $25 for just the custom face plates, and you can use the Fiero stock lighting, or use LED's or whatever you wish to do.

This is all preliminary, and based on how interested people are in this. I do not want to spend a lot of time, and purchase materials till I see that there is some sort of need / interest in these.

When I say custom, I mean just about anything can be customized. Here is a speedometer with a large Fiero logo, and a red circle around the numbers.

Here is one with a background of colored blocks:

And lastly, the tachometer done with teal letters and a carbon fiber background.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-21-2014).]

OverKill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OverKillSend a Private Message to OverKillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the large Pegasus Speedo design. Sign me up

------------------
Ethan

1985 Base "The Mongoose" under the knife 472 turbo build

1988 Formula daily driver

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are just a few things I could come up with quick to show the limitless customization. Background, font, colors ans so forth. Real photo's can be used as a background as well, such as your car, kids, you name it. I am going to order everything to do one set, and put a custom set together and get detailed photo's of it to show a "finished product".

I wish there were more Fieros around here in the salvage yards, as I would like an extra dash cluster to play with. The last Fiero seen in any of the 5 yards around here was over 3 years ago I check randomly on the weekends, as well as another forum member. He also has a person that works at the yard that gives us a call when one shows up. That's how we knew about the one 3 years ago.

Venomous

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 100% interested especially if it were possible to print them in yellow faces with other custom options.
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few extra gauges laying around. If you can use them, let me know! maybe we can trade goods for goods!!!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Venomous:

I am 100% interested especially if it were possible to print them in yellow faces with other custom options.

I just ran a couple out of the laser printer as a test. These will work perfectly if used with the Epanel illumination. I still need to source some sort of white light diffuser for them to look Ok with the stock dash lighting. They are semi transparent, and would be easy to see the bulbs themselves with stock lighting.

This is again taped to my dekstop LED monitor. there seems to be zero light bleeding through the black.

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

I have a few extra gauges laying around. If you can use them, let me know! maybe we can trade goods for goods!!!

That sounds good to me. I am gonna have to front about $150 for materials and such to get the first one good enough to actually be something I would sell to anyone. Some cheap or bartered gauges to test them with wold be great!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-22-2014).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about replacing the whole gauge with a LED video screen? Then it would be infinitely customizable in real time.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

How about replacing the whole gauge with a LED video screen? Then it would be infinitely customizable in real time.

That is a great idea! If you could figure out some sort of Adrino setup that could be used, then a video controller to display the gauge on the LCD. Install some sort of Operating System, probably Linux based. Write some sort of video drivers to cater to the correct resolution of the small LCD screens. Then all it would take is writing the code to display an animated gauge. Next deisgn the circuits and interface to interface with the speedometer signal to display the correct speed and animate the needle in real time. Lastly it would just need to power on and boot up to the display when the car is started, and then shut down when the ignition is turned off. Rinse and repeat for all the gauges, and custom sized video screens for each one. Simple
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So if my speedo is a little off because of my tire size could you rotate or reclock where the speedo numbers are? If so, I'm in for a GT set.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John, would you be able to do reproduction window stickers for Fieros as per information on following links?

http://www.goingfaster.com/1986TA/windowbuild.htm

http://www.phs-online.com/services.htm
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

John, would you be able to do reproduction window stickers for Fieros as per information on following links?

Just a little bit off topic No, I have no plans on doing the window stickers. The one you linked, plus a few on eBay already are doing them if you need one.

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those look great! I like that your gauge faces are going to have more options than Speed Hut did. What are the options on the back light color? I would buy some gauge faces, possibly replace my Speed Hut ones just because of the more options. I wouldn't be interested in using the stock Fiero gauge lighting, its not crisp.
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So no answer on adjust where the speedo numbers go if I send you a layout of where I want them ?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

Those look great! I like that your gauge faces are going to have more options than Speed Hut did. What are the options on the back light color?

I am thinking that the back light color should not matter doing them the way that I am. SpeedHut relied on the baklight color to change the numbers and tickmarks. With just white in the background, I can change the tickmarks, numbers and such by doing them in different colors. I did another test here, and made black gauge faces. I did the tickmarks in blue, and a centered Fiero logo in blue. With just the white background light, everything is coming out the intended colors.

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

So no answer on adjust where the speedo numbers go if I send you a layout of where I want them ?

Sorry, I am still working on an answer. I am trying to find a way to make the tick marks, other than drawing each one by hand. I am going to need some sort of script or way to automate the process.

PFF
System Bot
Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those yellow ones look sweet, especially if they had silver instead of the red accents there. Would you be able to do the same process if you could scan aftermarket gauges faces and making them match the tach/speedo design?
jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is a great idea! If you could figure out some sort of Adrino setup that could be used, then a video controller to display the gauge on the LCD. Install some sort of Operating System, probably Linux based. Write some sort of video drivers to cater to the correct resolution of the small LCD screens. Then all it would take is writing the code to display an animated gauge. Next deisgn the circuits and interface to interface with the speedometer signal to display the correct speed and animate the needle in real time. Lastly it would just need to power on and boot up to the display when the car is started, and then shut down when the ignition is turned off. Rinse and repeat for all the gauges, and custom sized video screens for each one. Simple

Exactly...

For OBDII cars such things already exist off the shelf. For our primitive cars it would be a little more, but not much more work. Use an Android tablet and all the computing power is already there. Open source dashboard programs are all over the web. All you really need is the analog to digital conversion appropriate to 80s GM gauges. Build it and I'll buy one. So there's at least one sale.

Chris_narf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris_narfSend a Private Message to Chris_narfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any thoughts on a HVAC overlay? I know there were attainable from SpeedHut at one time in many colors, now it's pretty limited. I'd be happy with an EL HVAC overlay that was the same basic color setup is stock: black with white lettering during the day & black with orange lettering at night.

------------------
-Chris
'85 V6 SE 4sp (SOLD)
'88 GT - Series 3 SC3800 w/ 3.5" pulley, 1.8" rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.5" intake, 3.29 gearing. Installed and tuned by Sinister Performance
'99 Kawasaki Vulcan 500, owned since new
'03 Sentra SE-R Spec V (Prepping to sell)
'09 G37x Sedan w/ Premium & Nav (wife's car)
'13 G37xS Sedan (new daily driver)

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chris_narf:

Any thoughts on a HVAC overlay? I know there were attainable from SpeedHut at one time in many colors, now it's pretty limited. I'd be happy with an EL HVAC overlay that was the same basic color setup is stock: black with white lettering during the day & black with orange lettering at night.

I would like that too.

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to see if any updates
dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great stuff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At $85 for a cusmtomizable EL lit set I am super interested

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-29-2014).]

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now that SpeedHut no longer makes gauge overlays for the Fiero, it makes it all the more difficult to customize the dash.

SpeedHut DOES still make gauge overlays for the Fiero.

As I posted in the other thread, you just have to call them to customize the overlays since their new online customization program isn't compatible with the layout.

Here is the link: http://www.speedhut.com/eco...-Fiero-custom-dials-
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

As I posted in the other thread, you just have to call them to customize the overlays since their new online customization program isn't compatible with the layout.

Originally posted by carbon:

Eh?

That's what I said...

Nothin' wrong with making something people will buy though John...
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Eh?

That's what I said...

Nothin' wrong with making something people will buy though John...

Yes, SpeedHut does make Fiero Gauge Overlays, this I know. However they only offer the white faces now the last I spoke with them. Also the customizations are very limited. You can have a logo in one specific spot, and you have a choice of ONE background color.... White. I am attempting to provide a TOTALLY customized overlay. You pick just about ANY color background, or heck even a wallpaper of picture of your dog for that matter. Then pick a color for each segment, such as the color of the tick marks, the larger tick-marks can be a separate color. The numbers can be a different color, the "danger" areas can be any color or pattern. I can place borders around the gauges, any custom graphics, logo's, any wording or the cars name for instance. Then there is the font, SpeedHut give you a choice of 3 fonts, and all are actually pretty hokey if I do say so. I can use any font that I have on the PC or one that someone sends me.

As for the HVAC controls, Yes, if I am able to eventually do this, the HVAC will be provided as well. However only the electric push-button ones found in the GT's. I have not been able to source a EL background for the non GT's.

The problem I have currently having is adhering 2 of the layers of the overlay together properly. 2 layers are really needed to have a very clean and uniform color fill for the background. Right now I am seeing small air bubbles in the way I am testing it. I am going to test some other materials and techniques as I have time. I will not sell anything till I have it nailed down and 100% professional looking.

PFF
System Bot
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2014 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm in and would be happy to test anything.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I did a little more testing last nigh. The transparencies are pricy, so I have been experimenting with glossy printer paper. When I get everything looking right, I will give a transparency a try to see how it looks.

Even with just glossy printer paper, I was surprised how good it looks! Considering how thick the paper is, I was surprised that any light at all got through.

The top of the image is the overlay for the GT A/C controls. The size and hole alignment appears to all be spot on! I did the fan in a teal color, the heater in red, and put a gradient between the cold and hot for the slider. This was done to test how well the colors come through. I took this picture under florescent lighting in the Kitchen.

The bottom of the image is just with the itty bitty tiny stock light bulb lighting this up on the work bench. The bulb also adds a tinge of orange / yellow to everything. I took this in the garage with the lights off:

If and when I get to ordering and testing the white EL panels, I will really get to see how the colors look, as well as how bright they light up.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-01-2014).]

blainelocklair

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blainelocklairSend a Private Message to blainelocklairEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the multicolor A/C control overlay. Nice work.
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The multicolor A/C overlay looks awesome.Maybe if someone made clear push buttons with colored tint instead of the gray and black that would really set if off as well.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 06-02-2014).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The problem I have currently having is adhering 2 of the layers of the overlay together properly. 2 layers are really needed to have a very clean and uniform color fill for the background. Right now I am seeing small air bubbles in the way I am testing it. I am going to test some other materials and techniques as I have time. I will not sell anything till I have it nailed down and 100% professional looking.

You may not need adjeasive all the way across just a little dab of glue on 4 corners in an area that will be behind the faceplate when installed pehaps?
A question comes to mind, do these overlays need a specific UV resistance or anything fancy?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking along the same lines, regarding the adhesive. I have a lot going on right now, and this is a back burner project. I do hope to keep testing, but if and when this is going to be done, it will not be any time soon.

That is a good question. I have no way of knowing what the UV resistance of these will be. It is something that could take a very long time to find out, so I just honestly do not know.
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The prototype parts look great!

BTW I recently contacted this company about making some custom dead-front graphic overlays. They will are willing to make parts in as quantities as low as 1: http://www.rapidkeypads.com/

I did not inquire about pricing because I didn't have a design to quote, but they were quick to respond to my inquiry. Might be worth checking them out.
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for updates
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess this is never going to happen
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock