Started on: 05-10-2014 07:37 PM
Replies: 5 (331 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 05-12-2014 10:07 AM
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title says. I was able to read 95% of the sheet so I can duplicate it, however the other 5% is illegible. Does anyone have an original one they could look at, or a legible scan of one?

The text that I can not read is highlighted in yellow:

Here is where I have gotten so far with it:

The final image will be in 1200 DPI and hopefully look pretty much identical to the original.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-10-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this in the shop manual or owner's manual?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not think it is in either. From what I understand it is a separate piece of paper, much like the sun roof instructions sheet. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, this is just what I have been led to believe.

PFF Image poster / the server where they are hosted, seems to be acting up or something, I am not seeing the above images correctly. They do show up if I reload the page a few times in Firefox, and show up almost every time in Chrome.

Strangely enough, if you can't see the images above, right click in the area where they are supposed to be, and choose "View Image". It will view the image directly on the server, not "embedded" into the forum. Why this works for me is one of those strange unexplainable mysteries.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-11-2014).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John,

It is the locking lug nut instruction sheet found with four lugs and tool in a small separate bag:

Lower left: 1.6-2.5 Nm (14-22 LB. IN.)

Upper right: ITEM REFERENCE PROCESS MATERIAL TORQUE EXISTING AS PART OF

Lower right: PART [ ] SHEET (The thing after "PART" is an indistinguishable black mark )

I can high res scan tomorrow at work an e-mail to you if you wish.

Jeff
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
I can high res scan tomorrow at work an e-mail to you if you wish.

Jeff, that would be fantastic! The image I have been working from is really low resolution, and it's hard to recreate the wheel in some spots whee I can't tell if there are supposed to be gaps in the artwork, or if that was because of a bad photo / scan.
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I do not think it is in either. From what I understand it is a separate piece of paper, much like the sun roof instructions sheet. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, this is just what I have been led to believe.

PFF Image poster / the server where they are hosted, seems to be acting up or something, I am not seeing the above images correctly. They do show up if I reload the page a few times in Firefox, and show up almost every time in Chrome.

Strangely enough, if you can't see the images above, right click in the area where they are supposed to be, and choose "View Image". It will view the image directly on the server, not "embedded" into the forum. Why this works for me is one of those strange unexplainable mysteries.

Hiccups like that are common to image poster and the reason I stopped using it years ago....

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock