Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Awesome Low Mileage 1988 Fiero's Available on eBay!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Awesome Low Mileage 1988 Fiero's Available on eBay! by canfirst
Started on: 05-03-2014 12:22 AM
Replies: 18 (478 views)
Last post by: canfirst on 05-09-2014 03:05 PM
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine, check out the amazing choice of 88 Fieros on eBay. I've never seen this many low mile Fieros posted on eBay at one time!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...50&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...87&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...77&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...01&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...33&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...29&pt=US_Cars_ Trucks

This is a great opportunity for prospective Fiero enthusiasts to get an awesome low mile collector show car for a reasonable price compared to other makes and models of collector sports cars currently on the market.

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 05-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2,027 miles! ****
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there was ever a time to buy a Fiero, now is it. They are for sale all over the country in great condition.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It’s interesting how many of these high dollar Fiero’s need the AC charged. If that’s all they really need for 10 to 20 K I would expect the seller to take care of that minor maintenance issue.

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

It’s interesting how many of these high dollar Fiero’s need the AC charged. If that’s all they really need for 10 to 20 K I would expect the seller to take care of that minor maintenance issue.

BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroCanada:

2,027 miles! ****

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...ero-GT-/261470107450

Looking at the pictures of this low mileage Fiero there is a black thing sticking out next to the cigarette lighter… does anyone know what this is? I sent the seller a question about this because I have never seen this item in a Fiero before.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now you are in trouble!! Any day now the spelling nazi will track you down again and point out that more than one Fiero is spelled 'Fieros', not 'Fiero's'...... Did he email you yet?? LOL

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092933.html
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the 2027 miler was bought by a flipper, I wonder how much he paid the original owner for the car.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No answer to my question yet.

How can this car be showroom/museum quality and have something added to it?

Also if you zoom in on the drivers floor mat, clutch and brake pedal there is a lot of wear on the pedals for a car with 2027 miles on it.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2014 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes the images on the computer have shadows, etc., that make it appear theres a flaw when there isn't. I have a car nut friend that was looking at a Z06 on the computer and one of the images appeared to show a flaw in the paint. When he looked at the car in person there was no flaw.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, I think that is plugged into the cigarette lighter socket.
It looks like some sort of a USB charging adapter.
PFF
System Bot
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Paul, I think that is plugged into the cigarette lighter socket.
It looks like some sort of a USB charging adapter.

Mike if you use the mouse over instead of the large picture you can clearly see the cigarette lighter is plugged in… the black thing is mounted to the side of it.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see the black thing, I don't know what in the world that could be. Wouldn't expect to see an add on on such a low mileage car.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

I see the black thing, I don't know what in the world that could be. Wouldn't expect to see an add on on such a low mileage car.

Actually why I brought it up, why would such a low mileage only driven once a year car have something mounted there.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess you never got an answer on what it was huh
Cygnus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusSend a Private Message to CygnusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All nice looking cars. I'd be afraid to buy one. I'm not much of a collector, if I buy a car I'm going to drive it. Daily. I'd be afraid to do that to one of those.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

Guess you never got an answer on what it was huh

No answer yet.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interesting.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$13,275.00, 18 bids, 5 hours remaining and reserve has not been met. Wonder how high it will go and if it will sell?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...50&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Update: Sold for $13,375 with 19 bids! Someone got themselves a beautiful black Fiero GT, anyone from the Forum?

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 05-09-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock