Daytona 2014 shirts by Gwain
Started on: 04-28-2014 10:37 AM
Replies: 3 (220 views)
Last post by: LT188GT on 05-19-2014 10:20 PM
Gwain

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GwainClick Here to visit Gwain's HomePageSend a Private Message to GwainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come and get em while they're fresh - Daytona 2014 shirts

Here's what the logo/patch looks like:

and on a shirt:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Click here to order:

Click here to order

You can choose your shirt style (men or women's), size and color. Buy 1 at a time or buy 12! It's your choice.

If you want to supply a shirt of your own style, there's contact information on the site to Email arrangements.

If you want your club patch added, perhaps on the sleeve, you can let them know that as well.

Here's a couple of shirt pics from last year showing the Space Coast Fieros patches:

Enjoy, Marc

[This message has been edited by Gwain (edited 04-28-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That embroidery looks amazing! ! ! ! ! That is one thing we dropped the ball on this year, was having shirts for attendees. I am so glad someone took the time, effort, and money to have them done! Many, MANY thanks!

I did not think the logo I did for the fliers could be converted to embroidery. It was pretty complex with so many colors. Fantastic job!

Now a bit of trivia: The blue Fiero in the logo, is not my Fiero as many surmised. It is instead a 10 megapixel screen cap from Forza 4 on the Xbox 360. They allow you to stage the car in a variety of settings, and then do a virtual walk around the car with a camera and take photo's. The 10 Megapixel photo is then uploaded online, so you can download it to your PC.

The Fiero at the top of FieroEvents.com however is the back of my car, with a Photoshopped Daytona 2014 license plate added to it

Here is the original photo from which the above Fiero was cur out from: (Reduced in size to post to the forum)

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered my shirt.
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine 4 days ago.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock