Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I don't see a Ferrari, do you se a Ferrari?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I don't see a Ferrari, do you se a Ferrari? by Sourmug
Started on: 04-26-2014 08:18 PM
Replies: 19 (719 views)
Last post by: dratts on 04-28-2014 10:52 PM
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-clas...hNavigationFlag=true

Well it's different.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 04-26-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course...Ferrari logo on seat covers...that makes it faster....
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like they spent some time on it and the body work looks like it's been well done. Just not my taste.

It also looks like it's just begging for some beefier rear tires.

jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, it's nice and all... But $20K with a stock 2.8L? Those must have been some expensive "Ferrari touches" I put that listing into the "needs expectation management" category...
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope, don't like it. Don't like it at all.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks alright to me... I see more corvette that Ferrari
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That door handle. lol
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

It looks alright to me... I see more corvette that Ferrari

I agree it looks decent but has more Corvette in the styling.
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see corvette as well, also a little saleen s7 in the rear.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, maybe I can see the other 200 "extras" he put in that add, like wipers and washer fluid. But what the hell is a radiator seal? Is this an oem Ferrari part?

------------------

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually I found this interesting:

1/4 glass window sail panels - new

PFF
System Bot
msrservices

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's also on Ebay, with a Buy it now price of $22k.
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps someone here could purchase a Ferrari and put a Fiero v6 and five speed in it. That would be very different and it would be a real Ferrari.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

Perhaps someone here could purchase a Ferrari and put a Fiero v6 and five speed in it. That would be very different and it would be a real Ferrari.

Believe it or not, it's been done. A 308 Ferrari on eBay a couple years back had a fiero power train.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I remember that too.

I actually kind of like it. Its got some body lines and not just stubby like its been chopped off. If I bought it, Id lose the wing and go with just a small lip spoiler and put any other nose other than a GT on it. I like bumper pad noses best, but wouldnt look good on this.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 04-27-2014).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like your style roger.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, lose the spoiler and use maybe a Ferrari nose?
seq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Yes, I remember that too.

I actually kind of like it. Its got some body lines and not just stubby like its been chopped off. If I bought it, Id lose the wing and go with just a small lip spoiler and put any other nose other than a GT on it. I like bumper pad noses best, but wouldnt look good on this.

I actually saw this in person (I bought the outgoing GT tail lights). I only had a few minutes to look at it (I had a five hour drive ahead of me and was in a rush), but it was pretty good quality. The guy that makes it also does kit cars and from-scatch builds. One of his cars was in the new Robocop movie apparently (I haven't seen the movie).

Anyway, I think I agree with roger. Maybe the 87/88 nose, or the 355 nose would work?
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Believe it or not, it's been done. A 308 Ferrari on eBay a couple years back had a fiero power train.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...77195-142.html#p5676
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

I see corvette as well, also a little saleen s7 in the rear.

Some Corvette from the rear, some Ferrari from the side, Fiero GT from the front. Not the worst I've seen and it looks like some very good workmanship. I'm sure that it will be exactly like what someone wants.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock