Finally out of storage after 2 and a half years by BOBBY D
Started on: 04-23-2014 08:54 PM
Replies: 6 (292 views)
Last post by: davylong86 on 04-24-2014 03:51 PM
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sat in storage forever.

Had to jump start it but it started in 30 seconds. Got it home, removed the wing looking to get the stealth wing stands.

Besides the battery issue the only big to fix is the speedo is pegged at 120. It's got a 4.9 installed by olejoedad. It ran great before storage with no issues and should be back to top form soon.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Luck. You may get away with no problems, but Ive known people that had expensive problems after just setting a winter. At least Id drive more carefully for the first few hundred miles. You dont want a surprise like a brake cylinder blowing out on you. Def fill it up with new gas with cleaner and oil. I left gas in 2 of my portable generators at the beginning of winter. Last week it took me several hours to get them both started. Both are nearly new. I didnt need them this winter so didnt start them.
Csjag

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make sure and check the rats nest, opps I mean heater box, for critter nesting material.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah alot depends on what conditions it was stored in.
Its great to break them out each spring, like a reunion.
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought this was going to be a thread about having been into Fieros for two years and now all of your storage space is used up by spare parts!
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ordered my stealth wng stands today.

TLG better ship quick. I already removed the wing and I kind of liked the naked back.
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might be in trouble because I ordered the stealth wings and they are waiting for a batch to be finished ,might be in by next week.I had the wing off for two weeks and im starting to change my mind.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock