Wheel Mod by Midnight
Started on: 04-22-2014 02:12 PM
Replies: 9 (389 views)
Last post by: rogergarrison on 04-24-2014 03:57 PM
Midnight

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone- Been a while since I posted. Real life stuff getting in the way.. Sucks. Still working on the Fiero though! Do we ever stop! LOL

Anyways thought I'd share what my friend did to his this winter. I think it came out pretty cool.

Center

Wheel

[This message has been edited by Midnight (edited 04-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks great! Are they aluminum?
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree. I think he said they were from a 1967 Pontiac Tempest. He had the fiero signs engraved, fitted and glued to the center.

I thought it was pretty clever wheel mod for those rims.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are pretty cool. You should take a casting off of them and make & sell them. You could cast them out of pot metal or resin.
jediperk

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are very nice. He could make some $$$ if he decided to sell them...
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a set of fake knock off spinners similar to those on the Boyd Codington wheels I had on the Magnum. They were $100 each...jfyi.
Midnight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidnightSend a Private Message to MidnightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For real roger? Damn..
oldbikeracer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like those. How do they attach to the wheel?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old Cragar style spinner had a stud that screwed into a threaded nutplate in a chrome center. Mine had a chrome cast center with threads around the outside, and the knock offs were threaded inside and just screwed on and a tap with a mallet.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock