Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  You Pullit Fiero Parting Out! Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
You Pullit Fiero Parting Out! Ann Arbor, Michigan. by IanT720
Started on: 04-20-2014 07:35 PM
Replies: 5 (547 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 06-06-2014 07:39 PM
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys not sure if this should be in the general or the mall but I plan on parting out my '86 SE and just thought it would be fun to make it a U, pullit kinda thing. I will remove the few things I would like to keep but I need the car and parts gone. Obviously since your pulling parts its quite cheaper than me doing it and shipping em...

So the car is an 86 SE, basically an 85 GT in looks, its a roller. Was my 3800 DD but the front control arm mount split from the frame, I had it welded but it didn't hold. So I got a new Fiero. Still gotta organise a time frame but figured I will give you guys a heads up about it.

Some pics..

Has custom decklid with scoop...
Full interior Re-painted Matte and Gloss Black, picture doesn't do it justice...

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pHoOl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So wait, its got a 3800 in it? Na or sc and running? Or are you keepin that to swap in another fiero?
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry my bad, I'm keeping the l67 that was in it. The car is a roller, nothing in it. Wheels are sold too.
KillerFrogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KillerFroggSend a Private Message to KillerFroggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will be waiting on a time if you are just going to do this as a show up and pull what you need deal. I have a few small things that are functional on my car but need to be replaced, so I have no desire to get online and have shipped. I go through the Ann Arbor area just about daily, so its an easy trip for me.
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guy's been so busy lately, I jumped the gun a bit by posting this for parts... Anyhow..

Dates- Starting Weekend May 10/11, Most weekends after those dates too. Can show up between 10am-6pm. Please PM for my Phone # and directions! Thanks!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a good roof panel that is not leaky or whistley.. Ian does the sunroof leak/whistle and is the roof panel in good shape? I would like the roof and headliner panel.. would be willing to come up and remove it on a day convenient to you. I live just north of Cincinnati. Let me know.

T

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock