Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  If only I had the money/space/time/was not married etc 308 body on 84 for 2k

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
If only I had the money/space/time/was not married etc 308 body on 84 for 2k by ltlfrari
Started on: 04-20-2014 02:42 PM
Replies: 15 (665 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-27-2014 02:43 PM
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if this is anyone one here or if already posted but just in case:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4429536993.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I were closer, this would be a fix and flip for me.
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a deal!
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with a 3800SC or V8, it would be a ton o' fun
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If those are Compomotive 3 piece wheels it's worth two grand just to get the wheels --- PK you should be all over this !
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been trying to get a response all day. My guess is someone local picked it up an hour after posting, and he isn't answering.

Greg

------------------

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried to put a positive spin on this to my wife. She gets a trip to Hawaii, I get a car on the cheap. It came down to "you can only keep one Fiero". We're not booking any flights soon
blainelocklair

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blainelocklairSend a Private Message to blainelocklairEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now, it's down to $1,500. Someone will get a cool ride for minimum funds.
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol, what a dolt. I thought the car was in Hawaii. Didn't realize it was in Raleigh until I looked at the map. Derp.
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a good thing I'm in Korea right now. If I were back at Ft Bragg this car would be getting me into one hell of a fight with the Mrs.... ;o)
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jediperk

588 posts
Member since May 2013
Actually, not even Korea can save me from this one. Just sent him an email. We'll see... I might just move my N* powertrain into this and put the 2.8 into my 87GT and make it a daily driver...
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

If those are Compomotive 3 piece wheels it's worth two grand just to get the wheels --- PK you should be all over this !

I do want

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess he must have sold it. No reply. At that price though, someone got it pretty fast I'm sure...
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The ad's been pulled at any rate.

So, either scam, sold or changed his mind.

HAGO!
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think those wheels are el cheapo old AREs. If I was in the market, Id buy it. First thing would be to throw away those ugly mirrors, lol.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

The ad's been pulled at any rate.

So, either scam, sold or changed his mind.

I'd say the ad was never legit. Too good of a price. Used to see this here a lot a few years ago. It was always for a desirable model Fiero... '88, 5-spd, etc. We even had a name for it locally... The Phantom Fiero. Seems that there's a segment of the population who get their jollies by posting fake ads. Must be boring in their momma's basement.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock