Started on: 04-19-2014 03:40 PM
Replies: 135 (5351 views)
Last post by: tshark on 05-23-2017 09:55 PM
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My distributor had a leak. I bought the o ring & it was suggested due to oil build up, crud, & rust that I rebuild the distributor. I couldn't figure out how to get the fingers off the distributor, so I looked to buy new ones. I found this from Top Line Automotive. It was my ignorance that I though I was purchasing the fingers. When I received a tiny ring with magnets for the price tag, I was rather upset. I phoned the customer service, & I believe I wound up talking with the owner. He looked at the website & understood how I was misunderstanding. Immediately he updated the website to better reflect the product, & even offered to sandblast & paint the fingers for my distributor.

I couldn't be more than happy at how the situation was handled. Since I've bought head lamps & interior lights. I would highly recommend this website to any one.
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

My distributor had a leak. I bought the o ring & it was suggested due to oil build up, crud, & rust that I rebuild the distributor. I couldn't figure out how to get the fingers off the distributor, so I looked to buy new ones. I found this from Top Line Automotive. It was my ignorance that I though I was purchasing the fingers. When I received a tiny ring with magnets for the price tag, I was rather upset. I phoned the customer service, & I believe I wound up talking with the owner. He looked at the website & understood how I was misunderstanding. Immediately he updated the website to better reflect the product, & even offered to sandblast & paint the fingers for my distributor.

I couldn't be more than happy at how the situation was handled. Since I've bought head lamps & interior lights. I would highly recommend this website to any one.

+1 ive bought a center console subwoofer setup and some speakers from them, excellent service and product.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman, everything I ordered arrived quickly and the quality of every product I have ordered has been beyond expectations.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV
98 GTP - Some mods

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget Mr. Mikes. Great service and products.
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my most recent purchase was this 3800 supercharged decal from graphicsplus123 on ebay.
very fast shipping, excellent price, came in great condition
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pon...Decal-/260399434049?

they have a few other fiero decals
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

Don't forget Mr. Mikes. Great service and products.

I have had good communication with Mr. Mikes, as well. I haven't purchased from him yet. He makes leather and leatherette seats. Can you provide an example?
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi-ya tshark. I'm one of the St. Louis guys. I would like to include on the list Russ88TTop. I bought several things from him, floor mats, sun shade, door panels, sun visors, ect. Good communications, and good products. Also I would like to add TXGOOD. Great products and instructions. Both are real good guys to deal with.
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very bad experience with West Cost Fieros.

It was either late Jan or early feb when I made some purchases off there website.

I bought a flywheel, for 295$ and it was more after shipping/ taxes.
and I bought a cold air intake for 165$, more after shipping/taxes.

so first of all I would like to say chris did not give me any tracking numbers for these, did not return nearly any of my emails, except with excuses or call the shop. I called the shop and he wasnt very polite and did nothing but argure raise his voice, or when he did tell me to call, he never picked up the phone.
it took about a month for the flywheel to get here, only for the flywheel to be a used trash flywheel that was not even balanced and was rusty.
so about another month went on and I got the intake... I thought.. first off the address he put on was wrong and I had to wait with a big hold delay due to that.
so the package finaly came... only to find out it wasnt the intake I ordered it was another flywheel.... and I checked my CC right away and he charged me for it, he didnt know what he shipped either after I talked with him, he thought he sent me the correct things and togeather and blah blah....
so... he told me someone will come pick up the flywheel and I will be refunded weeks later still not refunded and it wasnt even my mistake and no one is coming to get it like he states.
now... just recently the intake came in but big troubles to get it. first off, since he sent it to the wrong address and did not give me a tracking number. UPS kept it with no plans on giving it to the receiver or to ship to and the sender had to get it retured. I told chris never mind and to refund me for the intake and to keep it...next thign you know he sent the intake back to me, and I told him i thought I told you I didnt want it and to be refunded, anyways he said well its here pay import and have it, as i said nope I told you the first time I want a refund and to return it as his buisness ways are terrible, short story short he payed the import charged for me so i can take it, and then charged my CC the cost it took to import with out telling me. basically forcing the package on me.

so now I have a crappy flywheel, a intake, stolen money and unauthorized charges, and money to be refunded with a shitty flywheel to be sent back.
and lost time.

and he is not replying to my emails, calls or anything its been a long time since ive heard from him.
tried to give him the chance to fix his mistakes, but does not seem like he wants to.

didn't want to throw him under the bus publicly, but I have given him lots of time and he doesn't want to fix any of his mess so i think its the right thing to do.
if he wants to fix it , and make it right yet, im still giving him a chance but this is the feed back i have for him now.
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroCanada

195 posts
Member since Sep 2013

Originally posted by tshark:

How do their products compare to fierosails? They are using his decal as an image on ebay.

dont know never bought anything from fierosails website, just this decal off ebay, dont know if there linked anyway.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mmeyer86gt/gtp is also great to deal with. I have had 3 shifter knobs recovered from him, 2 recently. Quality Craftsmanship.

I bought a set of shifter boots from Russ88TTop and they are awesome, I get compliments on them every time someone sits in my Fiero. Quality Craftsmanship.

Rodney Dickman is also another great vendor, I have bought a few things from him. But recently I got 2 sets of his Aluminum Gear Headlight Rebuild Kits and they are excellent. He answered all my questions on the phone. I also have a set of his lowering ball joints for my 88 that I got off of a fellow forum member, but I have yet to install them but the product is quality. It seems that Rodney is always thinking of products for our Fieros.

fieroguru is also another great vendor. While I have not purchased any of his products yet, I plan on purchasing his Lateral Link Relocation Kit for my 88 sometime soon. I will probably be getting 12" rotors from him soon too. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on this forum as well.

I have also purchased a front battery relocation tray from V8 Archie and it is a nice piece with good instructions.

I have had many great experiences with many vendors on this forum.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t see four of the fiberglass vendors I have dealt with and they all do great work and have excellent products.

Not in any particular order.

Fiero Fiberglass / flared rockers
Fiero Warehouse / imsa and ribbed scoops
Paul Angel / hood vent
Amida / front nose

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-22-2014).]

ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've ordered from the fierostore countless times and never had a bad experience.
Norms fiberglass was fast and good product
DARN cars- Dan has made me 2 swap harnesses and mounts, has always done an excellent job for me
I’ve ordered from westcoast twice and both times went perfectly fine for me
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've bought from list below and all good and many different parts. Never had any proplems. 1st class all the way.

Archie
The Fiero Store
Rodney Dickman
Kahines
Paul Vargyas
Fiero Warehouse
Brand X

Oh I'm sure there is more but that's all I can think of right now.

Vince
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought many times from the below sellers... always had excellent services and support..

Archie
The Fiero Store
Rodney Dickman
Paul Vargyas
Fiero Warehouse
Snapperhead
Mr Mike's

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-22-2014).]

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-05-2016).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel and his smooth side lenses and now 90MM bucket setups.
His work is always top notch, excellent communication, and fair pricing.
He is also a dedicated forum member...that I already noticed he posted to this thread without plugging himself

FieroGuru...excellent work on some great specialty parts.

Russ...great craftsmanship at a fair price!

EVM_Rob for MERA specialty parts....great quality and dang good price.

FieroStore...got what you need for your Fiero, when you need it and have brought some excellent new products to the market.

And I can not believe no one has mention Rob Amida....First class products hand in hand with 1st class service.

I agree with most of the other comments as well from above....WCF is a mixed bag...like the products when I EVENTUALLY receive them.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't see Fiero Thomas (Tom Griffiths AKA fieronews.net) listed.

I have Tom's shift boot and sunvisors in my car and they're top quality. I also like (but don't own) his spare tire covers, etc.

Tom's shift boot together with mmeyer86gt's shift knob (picked one up in person at Indy) makes that one small area in my car done!
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have bought from the following vendors with Positive results

FieroStore
Rodney Dickman
Paul Vargyas
TXGOOD
Hardpact
fierosails

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 05-11-2014).]

Cygnus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusSend a Private Message to CygnusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had good experience with:

Rodney Dickman-- Great products, and all worked as advertised. Never had to call him, but emails were always prompt and helpful. I've purchased, and installed all the stuff for the shifter, cables, and ultimate shift kit, steering bushing, inner and outer tie rods, vacuum lines, tach filter, all excellent. Next is wheel bearings!

Projector Retrofit, hairballrm on the forum--I just received his 60/60 plug n play set up, and am very happy with look and finish. After I fix my current mechanical issues, I will install and take pictures, very good service and prompt response. hairballrm took the time to call me and walk through all the steps in installation and adjustment, as well as sourcing the components needed for full time low beams, should I wish to do so. The harness that he made is definitely top notch!

dodgerunner--Some months ago, I bought what may have been his last ALDL cable. It was invaluable in diagnosing sensor issues I was having. Yesterday, I got the tensioner bracket, because I decided I'd wasted my last alternator from over-tightening. Again, pictures and initial review after I fix my coolant tubes. Dodgerunner kept me posted on process, and took the time to make sure I had instructions, and understood the install process. Very courteous over the phone as well.

Fiero Store--I got their Tig welded '88 suspension components, and fit and finish was better than I expected! Phone service was great, and any issues I had were promptly taken care of.

Fiero Factory--needed some obscure covers, they had what I needed, great phone service, and prompt shipping.

All of the above vendors I have ordered stuff from, and would not hesitate to order something else when needed. I would also like to add that, although I haven't been able to place the order for my V8 kit yet, Archie of V8 Archie has honestly answered several questions I put to him via email. He did that without my having to be a paying customer just yet, which is pretty cool, in my book.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors