Best Fiero vendors by tshark
Started on: 04-19-2014 03:40 PM
Replies: 135 (5351 views)
Last post by: tshark on 05-23-2017 09:55 PM
FieroCanada

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive bought from Dan ( Darn Cars ) a pcm, wire harness and mounts, and they came in great time and quality. price was good too!

I think he is only doing harnesses now due to a injury ( not completely sure ) but if u need a wire harness i strongly recommend him.
IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 09-07-2018).]

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Another new vendor, for me. What does Brand X make? Link?

Paul Vargyas, of course, is Mr. Fiero, and hardly needs an introduction. He carries misc parts and an occasional car. He makes parts on occasion, as well.

Brand X was Fiero X but I forgot he sold the business and haven't heard an update. Swap mounts is what I bought from him.

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

For Sale: 85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 87 GT Met Orange

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DARN cars? Is that the name? Does Dan do electrical and mounts? Could you provide a link? New one for me, but exposure for the vendor.

Norm's fiberglass is also new to me. What did you get? Any link?

We've probably all dealt with The Fiero Store. They are usually fast and willing to work with you. Every now and again some parts get switched up. With the exception of, as one member put it, "reproduction parts", they are a great vendor.

DARN cars is the name of FIEROFLYER's shop. He's a member here and does a ton of customer 3800 swap things.
Norms Fiberglass - it was a battery relocate kit. http://normsfiberglass.com/ doesnt look like he sells them anymore though
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I noticed that infinitewill has posted in this thread ..... he too is a vendor on here.... he spent ALOT of money to reproduce the fastback trunk seals ........ oh and by the way they are made so perfect that I bought two sets ..... one still in the box for the frame up restoration of The Black Widow !!!

regards
Danyel
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A haven't heard of Paul Angel. Perhaps a pic or link?

http://angelonearth.net/customfiberglass/
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've also bought from infinitewill, dodgerunner and Fiero Thomas a few times both A+ every time

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-25-2014).]

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Brand X was Fiero X but I forgot he sold the business and haven't heard an update. Swap mounts is what I bought from him.

Vince

Here is the thread on the new owner.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068018.html
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Members DoubleC4 and Snapperhead both sell great products and are good to deal with ..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some active threads for these vendors

fieroguru-

DARN Cars-

mmeyer86gt/gtp-

dodgerunner-

I don't believe TLG should be on the B-List either, the last transaction I had with TLG was back in 2011 when they offered the first Stealth Wing Stands. Chris aka Oslo on PFF (the Owner of TLG), was very friendly and we talked Fieros over the phone for a few minutes and he had my order out within a day and I had the order within 3-4 days when I lived in Texas. He offers great unique products for our niche cars at great prices with awesome customer service.

Don't forget bmwguru for Custom Engine Swaps and Fiero Service in NJ. I have never had a transaction with him, but his work posted on here is awesome. Another awesome Custom Fiero Shop is Sinister Performance/ GM Tuners aka Darth Fiero, he also does ECM Programming. Very Knowledgeable.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

craigsfiero2007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CocoFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CocoFieroSend a Private Message to CocoFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Mike spent an hour educating me on leather seats and helping me choose colors and patterns. Very happy with the seat covers I bought from him.

Bought three top quality shift knobs from Mmeyer86gt/gtp.

Rodney Dickman and Fiero Sails also get my vote.

Recently got good product advice and great purchasing experience on some injectors for my 3.4 from Fuel Injector Connection. Anyone else bought from them?
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

bmwguru- //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074780.html

Darth Fiero- www.gmtuners.com

Added. Thanks for the links.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any reviews for Sinister Performance?
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2014 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please remove me from the list. We are not currently doing swaps for the public and finally taking the time to enjoy our own Fieros. We may continue doing swaps in the future, but not definite as of today.

Dave
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

4388 posts
Member since Feb 2014

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Has anyone used Amoda's dash that would care to comment?

Amida goes without saying... I don't think anyone can match the quality of what he does. No I don't own any of his products, but that is because I cannot afford him. Beautiful things.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman
Paul at Fiero sails
The Fiero Store
Russ88TTop
mmeyer86gt/gtp
MrMike

All have great products and super service.

[This message has been edited by johnt671 (edited 05-09-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't believe I'm not on the list, I must suck.... LoL... Just kidding Guys/Gals. I think this is a great thread it keeps the Fiero community together

Vince
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Let me jump in here.

Fiero Warehouse.
Doug and Ted do top shelf work, and go out of their way to offer a superior product and to resolve any issues that may come up.

Rodney Dickman.
Pure artistry. Also top shelf. If something I need is offered by Rodney and another vendor, Rodney gets my money, without question.

Fieroguru.
Lots of nice upgrade pieces. Brakes, suspension pieces, etc. Well engineered and nicely produced.

Fierosails.com
Like Rodney, Paul has been in business as long as I've been messing with Fieros.
He offers unique items, at a very reasonable price (and has even tossed a freebie my way.) A superb business man, who stands behind what he does (even where it is not justified. I'll spare you the details, for now.)

Paul Angel (aka thadriver) I'm not sure if I have ever purchased from Paul, but I have seen enough of his work to say that if I needed anything that he makes, I wouldn't hesitate...

Fiero Factory
They're kind of spendy for parts, but you always know what you're getting. Can't complain about that.
They did my engine swap. You could pick up my car by the engine and shake it until the body panels fell off. The engine would still be solidly mounted.

Fiero Store.
Generally get what you pay for. Quickly. I've bought a lot of stuff from them, and the only thing that didn't work out was an 88 coolant hose.
That issue is not peculiar to the FS, and is well documented on the forum.

Edit - Projector Retrofit aka hairballrm.
Very nice product. Very.
Fit like factory. Very well done.

2nd Edit - Infinitewill's GT trunk seal.
and Norms Fiberglass - battery box.

I'm sure there are others. Can't think of them right now.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 05-13-2014).]

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE got one from him. His build thread is awesome.

edit: Amida dash....

[This message has been edited by Jason88Notchie (edited 05-09-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroCanada:

very bad experience with West Cost Fieros.

It was either late Jan or early feb when I made some purchases off there website.

I bought a flywheel, for 295$ and it was more after shipping/ taxes.
and I bought a cold air intake for 165$, more after shipping/taxes.

so first of all I would like to say chris did not give me any tracking numbers for these, did not return nearly any of my emails, except with excuses or call the shop. I called the shop and he wasnt very polite and did nothing but argure raise his voice, or when he did tell me to call, he never picked up the phone.
it took about a month for the flywheel to get here, only for the flywheel to be a used trash flywheel that was not even balanced and was rusty.
so about another month went on and I got the intake... I thought.. first off the address he put on was wrong and I had to wait with a big hold delay due to that.
so the package finaly came... only to find out it wasnt the intake I ordered it was another flywheel.... and I checked my CC right away and he charged me for it, he didnt know what he shipped either after I talked with him, he thought he sent me the correct things and togeather and blah blah....
so... he told me someone will come pick up the flywheel and I will be refunded weeks later still not refunded and it wasnt even my mistake and no one is coming to get it like he states.
now... just recently the intake came in but big troubles to get it. first off, since he sent it to the wrong address and did not give me a tracking number. UPS kept it with no plans on giving it to the receiver or to ship to and the sender had to get it retured. I told chris never mind and to refund me for the intake and to keep it...next thign you know he sent the intake back to me, and I told him i thought I told you I didnt want it and to be refunded, anyways he said well its here pay import and have it, as i said nope I told you the first time I want a refund and to return it as his buisness ways are terrible, short story short he payed the import charged for me so i can take it, and then charged my CC the cost it took to import with out telling me. basically forcing the package on me.

so now I have a crappy flywheel, a intake, stolen money and unauthorized charges, and money to be refunded with a shitty flywheel to be sent back.
and lost time.

and he is not replying to my emails, calls or anything its been a long time since ive heard from him.
tried to give him the chance to fix his mistakes, but does not seem like he wants to.

didn't want to throw him under the bus publicly, but I have given him lots of time and he doesn't want to fix any of his mess so i think its the right thing to do.
if he wants to fix it , and make it right yet, im still giving him a chance but this is the feed back i have for him now.

This review is scary as I am doing my 87 GT rebuild with orders placed with him. I too have not been given tracking numbers or even invoices even e-mailed to me. Should I bail? I have to admit the sense some smoke and mirrors but he has been helpful.....so far.....
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nice reviews. Added.

In many ways, these are a tribute/thank you to these vendors.

Anyone for Ed & Rosie Parks in the hall of fame?

No one has bought from silver85sc?

I've bought from silver85sc.... Very nice guy to work with and products are 1st class. I bought his keychains a few times over the years... Sorry forgot about you silver even though your keychain is on my Fiero keys... Good thing my head wont come off .

Vince

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 04:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CocoFiero:

Mr. Mike spent an hour educating me on leather seats and helping me choose colors and patterns. Very happy with the seat covers I bought from him.

Rodney Dickman and Fiero Sails also get my vote.

Recently got good product advice and great purchasing experience on some injectors for my 3.4 from Fuel Injector Connection. Anyone else bought from them?

I have used all these vendors with nothing but positive results.

I found Fuel Injector Connection after two problem 3.4 installs. Both were running very rich. For my 3rd one, John sorted out what I needed, and had the injectors ready for me when I arrived. I'm less than an hour away from him. I've recommended them to a good number of people and they all seem to have been happy.
http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/shop/

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2014 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I purchase many things from silver85sc always been excellent on items and communication ... he even designed my ram air intake and cut them with 16ga SS and shipped them ... you can see in my thread the results once assembled .... great products
Also purchased from Snapperhead excellent dealings with him too .....
Danyel
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock