Started on: 04-10-2014 04:10 PM
Replies: 5 (381 views)
Last post by: Josh52894 on 04-12-2014 09:30 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh, saw this this morning...

Link
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tucson86fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tucson86fieroSend a Private Message to tucson86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need a Fiero monster truck out on the circuit! Maybe Archie's last build before retirement?
jonrev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jonrevClick Here to visit jonrev's HomePageSend a Private Message to jonrevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierorama had one many years ago - if I'm not mistaken, it was built on an S10 frame.
tucson86fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tucson86fieroSend a Private Message to tucson86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ohh that is hot. Saved that pic, thank you. Reminds me of my Stompers that I tried to overcharge the rechargeable batteries to make them faster.
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda like that! even if my preference is for low cars.......... Nice!!!!
Josh52894

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Planned to do that to my 86 since it was in absolutely horrible condition but it blew up and I couldn't do anything with it... lol, Mine would have stacks tho coming from the grates, I always thought that would be cool.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock