Need a winshield asap! help! by PatrickTRoof
Started on: 04-05-2014 10:19 PM
Replies: 6 (225 views)
Last post by: BrittB on 04-06-2014 10:18 PM
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone has a windshield they can donate or sell for cheap, I will be so grateful! Mine is cracked and attracting unwanted attention from the boys in blue. I'm broke and the last thing I need is another fine. I'll pick it up if you're close. No need to ship. Thank you!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have insurance?
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are only like $200 new last time I looked this past fall
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We can offer you new repro shade band windshields for just $100 ( we do not make much on these) and you can save on freight IF you can drive to PA, VA, TN to pick up at different warehouses. Sorry nothing in WVA. They are available in about 15 states. Best to call me toll free on Mon 877-345-2800 or email anytime info@prosourceglassintl.com if interested. Thanks, Richard
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I only have liability coverage. I don't know if they will cover a windshield with a pre-existing crack, unless I tell them a truck threw a stone at me... Richard, where in PA and VA? I'll call you tomorrow.
prosource

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prosourceClick Here to visit prosource's HomePageSend a Private Message to prosourceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's Kingston and Warminster PA, also Sewickley (outside Pittsburgh) Macedonia OH and Ashland VA warehouses. Feel free to call me during the week.
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a new one installed for under $180.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock