Started on: 03-31-2014 12:27 AM
Replies: 11 (363 views)
Last post by: darkhorizon on 04-01-2014 10:15 PM
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a roll call... I'm doin it even though its pricey. I figure why not adrenaline rush like no other. Still debating on which day

------------------

3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl... 12.7@113 330 HP/430TQ
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love too, but not going to happen with my Aztek...

http://themichiganmile.com/wordpress/

Bob
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool... FYI, for those thinking of taking their vehicle, check with your insurance carrier to make sure you have coverage.

BTW, I see they use Wordpress as their CMS....
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I went last year and plan on attending this year!!
if I can get Black Dynamite track worthy by then I want to enter also. but you will have a cheering section nonetheless

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 03-31-2014).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any type of vent in your hood. It doesn't look like it. If not plan on having your lights pop unless you tape them down or something.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no vent haven't had a pop up yet... but not sure how fast I've gone either damn speedo!. I know what I've done in the cobalt speedo reads 160

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 03-31-2014).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From what I have seen when the Capitol City Fiero's ran on the Michigan International Speedway, the notchies pop some where over 120 and the GT fastbacks seem to go about 130. But, it varies for every car depending on how strong the springs are and all kinds of things. The last year I went there was a GT fastback behind me that popped about 130 while I was up to 150 without popping, I am assuming because I had hood vents. There is a lot of air pressure that builds up under the front hood which causes the lights to pop up. Once one goes the other one goes right after, because with one up it grabs more air and pushes that air rignt into the area behind the radiator.

You might really think about taping the lights to try and prevent this from happening. I would hate to see you pop a headlight and then rip it off or break it in some other way.

Do they allow people to watch the runs? I might want to go just to see how it goes. Then maybe next year I will think about doing it too.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now thats odd... my topic got switched.

Yeah to spectate $15... wanted a hood vent, but i don't do that kind of work not unless anyone knows of someone? I go that route might as well do it before the bumpers and hood get repainted.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never seen this before....your other thread is still there, but this has that headline. can you change it back?....

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 04-01-2014).]

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol I can not.. go figure it's how things have been going for me lately

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you remove the headlight doors before the run you'll have your vents and not have to worry about popups.
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tape down headlights, or pop the hood.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock