2014 Wisconsin Dells Run by The Prezzzz
Started on: 03-30-2014 11:22 PM
Replies: 29 (1275 views)
Last post by: The Prezzzz on 05-20-2014 08:41 PM
The Prezzzz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,
This is the main page for The 2014 Dells Run; I have received emails from across the country asking for more info about the show this year. The date is set May 29th 30th 31st and June 1st the host resort is Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells. The car show will be on Saturday the 31st from 1PM to 4PM with our world famous Dells Cruise to follow. We have events planned for every day with awards and fun for everyone. Room rates are just $89.00 per night with passes to both indoor and out door water parks. If you have never been to our car show, you are missing a great time to show off your Fiero and this is the only show where one out of every two Fieros goes home with a trophy. Rooms are filling up fast so now is the time to make your reservation call our special hot line number at Chula Vista 1-888-601-7053 You can always cancel your room if something comes up but you can’t get a room if you wait. Here is a Flyer the registration form can be down loades from out web sit.

http://fierofanatics.com/in...icle&id=18&Itemid=53

If you need more information you can call or email me. 1-414-282-9926 after 6PM or email theprezzzz@fierofanatics.com

Tom
The Prezzzz
Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics
4380 s 31 street
Greenfield, Wisconsin 53221

img]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tom!
Good to know the Dells Run is a GO!
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chula reservations made, can't wait!!!
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. Chula reservations in, registration sent to Tom. The 87 goes in to the shop Thursday, for R&R of belts and hoses last done in 1996 some 93000 miles ago.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made my reservations today. Looking forward to my 1st Dells run!
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dells update:
If you enjoyed the Friday night fish fry at the club house, you will have to look for another place to eat. 3 weeks ago it burnrd to the ground, the fire place fell apart and burned up the place. Last week when I was up there I took a look at the spot that used to be the club house and all that is there is the floor. I am looking for other places for those who like to eat fish, I will post some ideas here in the next few weeks. Good news almost all the snow is gone. make your plans to come out and join in the fun.
The Prezzzz
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

Dells update:
If you enjoyed the Friday night fish fry at the club house, you will have to look for another place to eat. 3 weeks ago it burnrd to the ground, the fire place fell apart and burned up the place. Last week when I was up there I took a look at the spot that used to be the club house and all that is there is the floor. I am looking for other places for those who like to eat fish, I will post some ideas here in the next few weeks. Good news almost all the snow is gone. make your plans to come out and join in the fun.
The Prezzzz

I don't know where you're referring to, but April Fools?

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I don't know where you're referring to, but April Fools?

nope
http://www.wiscnews.com/new...d8-2acdbc51dde3.html

But that just means we can DRIVE somewhere for dinner on the nice twisty roads of Wisconsin!

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 04-03-2014).]

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The good news is this will not effect any of our events or the car show.

------------------
The Prezzz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

But that just means we can DRIVE somewhere for dinner on the nice twisty roads of Wisconsin!

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know we will hit the winding roads and find a great place to eat.

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
SLAMMED87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome!! I live in LaCrosse now so I'll be hanging out at the show for sure. It's going to be great to see some of you guys after quite awhile.

BTW...Is there a Nissan Pathfinder class?

------------------

'87 GT *Show winning* sold
'96 Nissan Pathfinder 5-spd, stock

zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reserved my room this morning. Should be a good time.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SLAMMED87GT:

Awesome!! I live in LaCrosse now so I'll be hanging out at the show for sure. It's going to be great to see some of you guys after quite awhile.

BTW...Is there a Nissan Pathfinder class?

You're bringing a Fiero right? I mean Lacrosse is pretty close.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reminder if you want advanced registration pricing for the show, you need to mail it in by May 3rd.

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Funny to see this thread pop back up today.

It was slow yesterday at work and I spent an hour or two looking at the Chula on Google Earth. Just five more weeks!
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well seeing this thread pop up again made me go ahead and make my reservation.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Well seeing this thread pop up again made me go ahead and make my reservation.

Bringing Predator?
DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Bringing Predator?

It's all I have now... I'm kind of looking for another 88 GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

It's all I have now... I'm kind of looking for another 88 GT

The Predator is a sweet car
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, even with the 30th last year, I did not speak to a single regular attendee of the Dells Run that didn't have a big hole in their heart about it's absence last year. Glad you, and the show, are back on the schedule, Tom!
PFF
System Bot
CoFieroGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoFieroGtSend a Private Message to CoFieroGtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Prezzzz:

Dells update:
The Prezzzz

My dad owns a Bar and Grill in Wisconsin Rapids (about an hour from the dells) Its called Sideroads Food and Spirits not to brag but they have a damn good fish fry every friday night wouldnt be a bad little cruise up Hwy 13. He used to own an 84 fiero and he is the one who got me into these things to begin with. Tell him you know me (Jerad) might even hook you up with a discount.

------------------
Black 1986 Fiero GT, L67, 5 Speed, Firebird dash and door panels.
2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD LBZ Duramax
2006 Infinity G35 4 door (Wife's car)

CoFieroGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoFieroGtSend a Private Message to CoFieroGtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CoFieroGt

37 posts
Member since Nov 2013
Also I forgot to add I really wish I could make this run, maybe next year I will plan my vacation around this instead of going to a stupid wedding in Nashville lol. I love the Dells its an awesome place to visit and very kid friendly some of my fondest memories as a kid were in the Dells.

------------------
Black 1986 Fiero GT, L67, 5 Speed, Firebird dash and door panels.
2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD LBZ Duramax
2006 Infinity G35 4 door (Wife's car)

ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I might drive up from Northern IL on Saturday just for the show and then return home that night. Is there an itinerary with times of registration, and judging and stuff. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from my house so don't want to miss any of Saturdays activities.

------------------
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
[

Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12 (Fiero)
Power Tour 3 stops 2013(Fiero)

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

My wife and I might drive up from Northern IL on Saturday just for the show and then return home that night. Is there an itinerary with times of registration, and judging and stuff. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from my house so don't want to miss any of Saturdays activities.

Noontime, if I remember right, is the cutoff for registration.

I do what you do - drive up and back on Saturday. I'm a morning person so there have been a few years I've left at like 5AM and was there in time to watch 90% of the cars enter the show lot. Leaving at 8AM is probably more practical.

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2014 Midwest Fiero Regional/Dells Run Itinerary
Meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista for all events

Thursday, May 29th - Registration in Sierra Vista Room from 2:00PM-3:45PM

2:00PM Arrive at the Chula Vista Resort - register and unpack. That’s it …. Sit around and relax…….NOT! Your weekend has just begun. The Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics will set the bar for excitement, come out and play with us.

3:45PM Depart for Goofy Golf and dinner with the Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista

Friday, May 30th - Registration in Sierra Vista Room from 9:00am-11:00am & 8:30pm-9:30pm

8:30AM Depart for Breakfast. Meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista. NIFE will be your host for a quick cruise to Stuffs to enjoy a great breakfast.

11:30AM Depart for an afternoon cruise for some wine tasting at Wollersheim Winery. Meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista.

5:00PM Depart for a dinner organized by NIFE. Meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista for a quick cruise over to the Rivers Edge.

9:30PM MWFC meeting in registration room.

Saturday, May 31st - Registration in Sierra Vista Room from 9:00am-11:00am Registration will
continue in the parking lot till the show starts.

1-4:00PM Fiero Show in the parking lot. Including; music, food and prizes.

4:00PM The famous ‘Dells Run’.

5:00PM Depart for Dinner– Meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista. We are going to Monk’s in downtown Dells.

8:00PM The Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics will continue the excitement, with a party at the wave pool and bar along the Wisconsin River. Come out and enjoy your Saturday night with all your new Fiero Friends.

Sunday, June1st

7-9:00AM Breakfast on your own.

9:00 AM Trophy and Awards presentation in the main ballroom (Lower Level) of the North Tower. Immediately following the awards presentation, all NIFE members are to meet near the main entrance to Chula Vista for a club photo.

11:00AM Check out time – Say your good bye and plan to meet at the next Fiero Event. Have a safe journey home! Thanks to all of you for making this show such a great success.

Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics

------------------
The Prezzz

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this would be a prime time & place to also announce that this year, on Friday evening, we will be officially celebrating Kevin Lindeman's Bachelor Party (he is engaged to be married later this summer) in traditional Minnesota/Dells Run style: The Circle of Shame.

No, this is NOT strippers and "hangover" movie type party - but the best gathering of our Fiero "Family" in the best place to gather: a parking lot at Chula Vista!

Bring your best jokes and stories for Kevin - and maybe a tiara or shirt if you have something in mind - and celebrate with us!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep you heard it right!! I'm getting married ! So come join in The circle of shame..MN style

------------------

2013 Chevy Malibu LTZ
2007 Chevy Tahoe LT
1989 Pontiac Sunbird LE coupe
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C II still in donor car
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 auto - getting stripped
1985 Fiero SE 3.4 V6 4 spd - wifes
1984 Fiero Indy #1098

Peafowl GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Peafowl GTSend a Private Message to Peafowl GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH Boy!!! Kev's Party!
This really adds to the excitement this year! This will be my 5th Dells Run and hopefully the 1st time I actually enter a car in the show.
Looking forward to driving out with Fiero HoHo and spending the weekend with a great bunch of people & cars.

The Circle of Shame... must get cooking...
The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ha Kev,
Now I am looking forward to coming to the Dells! I am always have to work this weekend but this year I will stop and say hi.....

Just over a week to go, I hope you got your room ... I think that we have every thing set for you to have a great time I will see you at the 2014 Dells Run

------------------
The Prezzz

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock