Started on: 03-22-2014 09:00 PM
Replies: 10 (560 views)
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 03-22-2019 12:04 PM
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have watched this music video a few times and didn't notice it until today. Its an older song (2008) from Paramore for one of the Twilight movies. I have never seen the movie but I like this song.

Its roughly 55-56 seconds into the music video and its real quick to pass.

Here is a screenshot. Took me a couple of times of pausing it to get it.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2014 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
technically its in the Movie and that movie clip was used in the video....so its twice the cool. good eye!
I have not seen any of these movies either....cuz I am old school when it comes to my Monsters!!
GODZILLA 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope there aint a Fiero in that new movie or it will get squashed
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2014 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

technically its in the Movie and that movie clip was used in the video....so its twice the cool. good eye!
I have not seen any of these movies either....cuz I am old school when it comes to my Monsters!!
GODZILLA 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope there aint a Fiero in that new movie or it will get squashed

I was just watching the music video and my eye caught a glimpse of a Fiero Front. There is probably a better clip in the movie. That new Godzilla movie looks pretty good. The last Godzilla was one of my favorite movies when I was younger.
neverendingproject

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot his screen name here but that '86 GT belongs to Alex from Vancouver, WA. When he told me his Fiero was going to be in a vampire movie I thought but now it's kind of cool.
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work spotting that one. Here's another one: The 'official' Vevo video for the CCR song 'Fortunate Son' at 1:53 shows the back of a red white and blue bumperpad coupe full screen, and the next cut shows a close-up of someone writing 'it ain't me' into the dust on a car, presumably the Fiero. I watched the vid on YT, you can too. Discuss.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CJB118:

The 'official' Vevo video for the CCR song 'Fortunate Son' at 1:53 shows the back of a red white and blue bumperpad coupe full screen...

So... a Fiero from the mid-80's appears in an "official" video for a song that was released in 1969. Of course, makes perfect sense!

fierofrenzy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofrenzySend a Private Message to fierofrenzyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paramore ROCKS ! Sure hope they don't make a "Crush, Crush, Crush" video and use a Fiero in that, if you catch my drift.....
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, the internet distorts reality. The video is a mishmash of fast cuts and clips from, I guess, 'mericana' without any other central theme having to do with the class warfare lyrics or the 1969 release date. But, the car. The antique firetruck next to it says 'Seligman', that's a town on Rt 66 in Arizona regarded both as the 'birthplace of Rt 66', and the inspiration for the town of Radiator Springs in the movie 'Cars'. Surfing to this link, Link, we find another, front view of the Fiero, and it looks even more decrepit there.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Fiero in Seligman has been posted here previously, in this photo from Liv4God:

anaverin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for anaverinSend a Private Message to anaverinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats my fiero!!!

Haha i didn't know it made it to the music video! Sad thing is i told them not to let anyone touch the lambo doors, and they did because people suck. They ended up breaking a piece of the gfx on the door somehow and i never got compensated for that. But oh well, paint is shot now. Getting an LSJ swap!
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2019 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget about this one with the famous "82 Fiero". lol

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock