GT sail windows by fieroboy_gt
Started on: 03-21-2014 11:29 PM
Replies: 7 (874 views)
Last post by: fieroboy_gt on 03-24-2014 12:28 AM
fieroboy_gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was wondering if anyone knows were i can get GT Quarter panels that are like induction scoops . Ive only been able to find the jimmy z shark gill style ones I just want ones with a big scoop opening like side scopes but in the sail panel . i really like this kind or somthing similar .

[url=]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=806463429383704&set=a.194973907199329.58120.100000601624074&type=1&theater[/url]

[This message has been edited by fieroboy_gt (edited 03-21-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't use your link but if you are talking about these:

They are not longer available. They stopped making them a few years ago so you will have to buy them used.
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not to high jack but do you have pics of shark gill panels and where to get them?

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

was wondering if anyone knows were i can get GT Quarter panels that are like induction scoops . Ive only been able to find the jimmy z shark gill style ones I just want ones with a big scoop opening like side scopes but in the sail panel . i really like this kind or somthing similar .

[url=]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=806463429383704&set=a.194973907199329.58120.100000601624074&type=1&theater[/url]

IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by racingfortheson:

Not to high jack but do you have pics of shark gill panels and where to get them?

Jimmy sells them on his website:
http://fierofiberglass.com/...ges/SailWindows.html

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 03-22-2014).]

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanx. I like them. One more thing, he doesn't have them with the scoop. I know the ones with window made in are not made any more, but does anyone still have gut the scoops all in fiber glass?
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store had both the one with the window and the one just the scoops. Unfortunately they no longer sell either one. I have seen the ones with the scoops sell in the mall but RARELY have I seen the ones with the small windows come up for sale.
racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seems like a part that would sale. There are a lot of little cool things that are just not made anymore. I can't think of thing off the top of my head.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that kinda sucks , i don't care if there's a window or not . considering the whole back of the car is a giant blind spot in my car anyway . I know that people had issues with them blowing off while driving lol but i couldn't care . i just really want the ram air affect from them to stuff more air in too the big block . I mean i can settle on the jimmy z ones but i really wanted that big forced air effect. all well.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock