Phil Huff by Harold James Kie
Started on: 03-13-2014 11:19 AM
Replies: 2 (929 views)
Last post by: larini74 on 03-14-2014 01:45 PM
Harold James Kie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Harold James KieSend a Private Message to Harold James KieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Phil Huff, the first FOCOA founder? He had a museum in Anaheim, Ca for awhile but I cannot seem to find any information about it any more. He was one of the most interesting and knowledgeable persons involved with the Fiero, right from the start of it. He published a Fiero newsletter for years that was filled with interesting items from technical to owners cars.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow thats a blast from the past. (actually from before my Fiero time, but I read thru pretty much all of Pennocks ) . He took all his Fiero stuff put it in some shipping containers and pretty much dropped out of sight from the Fiero community. Last know whereabouts running a Lincoln museum in Pahrump Nevada.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 03-14-2014).]

larini74

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last I heard, Phil and his wife were living in Parumph, NV

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock