Guess you can't stay away forever... by Xuin39
Started on: 02-26-2014 09:07 PM
Replies: 2 (149 views)
Last post by: Xuin39 on 02-26-2014 10:26 PM
Xuin39

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xuin39Send a Private Message to Xuin39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's warming up, and I've started work tuning up my 88 Formula again. It was down for a while with what I thought was a possible spun bearing. A friend had a few drinks and seafoamed it...and it cleared up. But it hasn't really run the same since. Guess? Plugged oil galley perhaps.

I lost interest for a while, but I can't seem to help myself all of sudden. Must. Maintain. The. Deathtrap...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
drop the pass side cradle pull the trans, drop the pan and do a in frame crank kit. unless its a rod. good day to weekend job
Xuin39

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xuin39Send a Private Message to Xuin39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it's running, or was until the tune up issues. It's just a little rough. I've put a few thousand miles on it and it hasn't died. Besides, I have a 3400 on the stand

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock