Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Will I Am, from the Black Eyed Peas first car was a Fiero.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Will I Am, from the Black Eyed Peas first car was a Fiero. by pavo_roddy
Started on: 02-24-2014 02:53 PM
Replies: 8 (308 views)
Last post by: Doober on 02-26-2014 02:19 AM
pavo_roddy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

My Uncle is watching all the Top Gear Episodes on Netflix and I just caught a segment with WIll I AM and his first car was a Fiero. He bought it for like 2K and his mom wouldn't let him drive till he was 20. lol. Just thought I'd share. I can find out what season and episode it was if someone wants to watch?

Thanx,

Ear-ick

edit: Season 18 episode 1. Did not watch the whole interview, just enough to find out the details of the season and episode.

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

[This message has been edited by pavo_roddy (edited 02-24-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont think I've seen that one.
Sure if you have the season/episode handy
Hope they dont rag on it too much!
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know Jeremy Clarkson, of course he ragged on it, he doesn't give any American car a chance.
Scottzilla79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2014 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scottzilla79Send a Private Message to Scottzilla79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Csjag:

You know Jeremy Clarkson, of course he ragged on it, he doesn't give any American car a chance.

He owns/owned a Ford GT. That said he is a major idiot.
Knowing Will I Am owned a Fiero when he was 20 does not make me feel better about owning one.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2014 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Scottzilla79:
He owns/owned a Ford GT. That said he is a major idiot.

He is far from an idiot. Most American cars are pretty poorly built (in Mexico) out of cheap parts, designed to maximize profit for the manufacturers.

He will rag on the bad parts, and praise the good parts (watch the Vette Z06 or ZR1 episodes). And it's not just American cars he rags on. The show rags on cars from everywhere, including British cars.

If you don't like the show, don't watch it, but don't get all butthurt because American cars are cheap, and make personal insults to people you've never even conversed with.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If a car sucks it gets made fun of on top gear, and they are usually right on the money. Most American cars are cheap throw away crap that handle like barrels with a skateboard strapped to em for running gear.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um... he returned the Ford GT because it was a pile. It left him stranded all the time and actually reported itself stolen while he was driving it.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2014 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watch it every chance I get because its very entertaining. I am not "hurt" by Clarkson's opinion, I realize it's his opinion and everyone including you and me has one. I realize the show is for entertainment purposes and is aimed at a British audience. American cars are no better or worse than some other countries cars, all cars are built to a mass market price except the exotic's most of us can't afford. For most of us who don't race our cars or drive like maniacs our American cars are fine and most of them have far fewer problems and spend less time in the repair shop than BMW's, Mercedes and Jaguar. I have a 2007 Mustang V6 convertible with 86k on it and its never been at the repair shop for anything. Oh and by the way the oxcart rear suspension works just fine.
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2014 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock