Mason Dixon First Event 2014 by amflyer
Started on: 02-18-2014 03:33 PM
Replies: 81 (1651 views)
Last post by: hookdonspeed on 04-08-2014 09:48 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group is planning their first get together on March 29th 2014 at the Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley Maryland. The event starts at 8am, if you are planning to attend please remember to come early as parking spaces will be limited. Hope to see everyone there.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds great! I've wanted to make it to one of those meets for a while now. Hopefully she'll be running by then!
turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! I should most likely be there!
Shade Tree Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in
IMSA/GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2014 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Link for anyone needing more info or directions: http://www.6speedonline.com...ering-3-29-14-a.html
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2014 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heads up to those planning to attend - Due to the expected attendance and the premium on space for the 2nd Anniversary, opening 2 dedicated parking areas is necessary. The 'show car' area will open at 6:30 in the Joe's Crab Shack parking area (turn right at the main entrance). Maryland state police counted 1200 cars at the first anniversary meet.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Closer to the event we will plan to meet and go in as a group and hopefully park next to each other.

------------------
NYFOC Member

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me in!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP
gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any room for me?
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is plenty of room for everyone as long as you get there early.

------------------
NYFOC Member

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, do you guys really think it will fill up that quickly??? I didn't want to get there by 8, let alone 630! How long does this show usually last?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Wow, do you guys really think it will fill up that quickly??? I didn't want to get there by 8, let alone 630! How long does this show usually last?

it will be probably 70% full by 7am id say. (gauging from lastyear)
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last time I went by 7 it was almost full, there was close to 1000 cars that day!

------------------
NYFOC Member

gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! I just have to finish a few minor things on my car by then.

-Install lowering ball joints
-Install Zero-lash end links
-Re-plastidip ground effects
-Install new bump stops
-Install alignment bolts
-Install new shocks
-Rebuild headlight motors
-Mount new wheels

....so much to do in such little time
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wonder if the weather will be a nice 70 , or 20deg that day... :/
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2014 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This event is fast approaching make plans to attend

------------------
NYFOC Member

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weekend bump
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2014 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well she's running, and my speedometer actually reads, so I'll be there! If it's as big as you guys are saying, I may be on a separate lot. Saturdays are certainly not my wake up at 530am days!
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will be on the 'visitors' lot, i def will not be `showing`
PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aww come on, do it!
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

i will be on the 'visitors' lot, i def will not be `showing`

Don't be afraid to show a "work in progress" -- plenty of vehicles that are far from perfect - remember it's a gathering not a show for trophies
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Don't be afraid to show a "work in progress" -- plenty of vehicles that are far from perfect - remember it's a gathering not a show for trophies

eh, my car looks good, but TBH, I just don't wnaa have to clean it beforehand lmao

GKR has seen it, its purdy... specially now that I got the sail panels on... well, had... (having issues with them)
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just remember that this is a cruise in type of show no awards. The reward is just being able to look at all the cars. Just bring it and park with the rest of us. None of us have show cars anyway!

------------------
NYFOC Member

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And you've seen mine! Really think my tattered seats and chipping paint is nicer than yours?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And you've seen mine! Really think my tattered seats and chipping paint is nicer than yours?

okok, ill join you guys if grkboy does too lolz

and someone talk SCO into coming, i wana see that 3800 swap
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

okok, ill join you guys if grkboy does too lolz

and someone talk SCO into coming, i wana see that 3800 swap

Im sure gonna try!
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can check out my sons 3800 swap if you want to see one up close. He will be there.

------------------
NYFOC Member

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2014 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

You can check out my sons 3800 swap if you want to see one up close. He will be there.

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only one week for our first event. Don't forget to come early

------------------
NYFOC Member

PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Only one week for our first event. Don't forget to come early

that's not what she said.... *bump for 5days left*

Any ideas on where we will be meeting up before hand or no?
gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when is everybody meeting and where?
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was planning on looking for the group of fieros:P
RockDork

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RockDorkSend a Private Message to RockDorkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going. If you guys are meeting up first to all go together, I'm into that!
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just saw they rescheduled the "special gathering" due to weather. Is everyone still planning on going down this weekend or are you waiting til April 5th for the official 2nd anniversary gathering?
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yep, ill be going next weekend then.

Due to the forecasted high potential for morning rain for Saturday, March 29, the plan is to move forward with a standard gathering. There has been universal consensus among those making scheduled appearances [traveling longer distances, traveling with a collection of vehicles, making appearances that work best without rain, etc.] and the host site that it would be best to roll out the Special Gathering on the following week.

** HUNT VALLEY HORSEPOWER WILL GATHER THIS SATURDAY **

In the event of the weather improving versus the present forecast, the capacity to host hundreds of automobiles remains. Our parking area will be marked as planned and parking directors will be on hand. In the event of the forecasted inclement weather, surely, participation will be diminished but if your schedule is free, you are - as always - welcome to be part of the gathering.

The unique facets of a Special Gathering will be brought together for Saturday, April 5. Please plan accordingly and spread the word to your car club and enthusiast friends that are considering attending on either or both Saturday mornings. If your schedule works in your favor, we'll see you down the road!

For review...

Saturday, March 29 - Standard Gathering of Hunt Valley Horsepower [the standard gatherings go on rain or shine]

Saturday, April 5 - Special Gathering of Hunt Valley Horsepower [scheduled special appearances will now move - within their capacity - to this date]

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yep, ill be going next weekend then.

Are you still planning on going this saturday? I'll definitely be there. I guess now we can go a little later I'll plan on being there by 9:P
hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you still planning on going this saturday? I'll definitely be there. I guess now we can go a little later I'll plan on being there by 9:P

idk, im kinda unsure what they mean by `special` gathering?!?
Pegasus88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus88GTSend a Private Message to Pegasus88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's just there "official" 2nd anniversary and there will be special car appearances along with motorweek being there taking video footage.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock