Started on: 02-10-2014 05:46 PM
Replies: 7 (258 views)
Last post by: racingfortheson on 02-11-2014 09:03 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything works!

Every gauge, every light, every switch, every sensor, every system, and every option works as it is supposed to! Except one.

The factory subwoofer is not plugged up to my Monsoon stereo so it obviously isn't working. Before I changed stereos, it sorta worked. It made static!

I have a new foam speaker surround to fix the cone with but that won't do it all. I will still have to get it powered up and working with the Monsoon.

That's not to say there aren't things I'd like to upgrade or modify. I have a whole list of those but they are wants and will be done over time. I'm just happy with the car and my work on it for the moment!

How close are you guys?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That has got to be a good feeling. I don't want to even look at my list, lol.
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just getting started!
FieroTony

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroTonySend a Private Message to FieroTonyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Famous last words. "Just gotta fix one more thing!" Fiero, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
Just when I think that I'm done, then there's something else, whether it needs it or not.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you called "Uno" first, does this mean we all have to draw more cards?
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroTony:

Famous last words. "Just gotta fix one more thing!" Fiero, it's the gift that keeps on giving.
Just when I think that I'm done, then there's something else, whether it needs it or not.

I was torn between possibly jinxing myself and missing the chance of proclaiming success before it was too late! Who am I kidding? It wasn't going to stay fixed no matter what I did or didn't do!

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boostdreamer

7175 posts
Member since Jun 2007

Originally posted by Blacktree:

That or remove your EGR tube and start over! GO!!!

racingfortheson

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Best response of 2014 so far.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock